The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Passed today! Was a bag of nerves, but did it somehow :biggrin:. 2nd test.

That wait at the end where they tally up the faults and sign the paper and whatnot... longest wait of my life!!
Xenon
In none of my 4th tests did I have to go above 40 mph i.e no national speed limmit roads... I kept wondering if I had somehow missed a sign to speed up.

The ahrdest driving is driving slow though, in a town. Windy country roads and dual carriagways are easy in comparison.
Reply 102
just passed today!
first time^^

only one minor....YEAH
Reply 103
rayman417
just passed today!
first time^^

only one minor....YEAH

One minor? Jesus, that's really good. Congratulations mate.

what for?
Reply 104
Pandy
One minor? Jesus, that's really good. Congratulations mate.

what for?

that minor is ''not enough observation during parallel parking''

:biggrin:
Just passed first time with 3 minors. :smile:
Reply 106
passed
second time^^

three minors
Just passed 1st time- 7 minors
im well happy!!!!!!!!!!1
Reply 108
YAYAYAYAY passed 1st time today :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Had to do a parallel park and 3 pt turn and they went well. Got 5 minors in total, a couple for hesistation and meeting, one for overtaking, one for lane positioning and one for something else lol, can't remember!
Passed two weeks ago but have been too busy driving to write it up :biggrin:

Seven minors.
Just passed.. 4 minors
Reply 111
woo congrats! You beat me!!
i just passed first time!! :party: ...woo!...now my bank balance can finally have a chance to recover! :p:
Reply 113
woo well done!!

yeh isnt it a relief to pass 1st time, my test jst cost me 100quid with the lesson aswell! :eek:
beth...
woo well done!!

yeh isnt it a relief to pass 1st time, my test jst cost me 100quid with the lesson aswell! :eek:

well done to you too!...i had to do parallel park and turn in the road too...thankfully - since i just lost the ability to reverse around corners this week for some reason :p:

i got 6 minors so you beat me :p:
Reply 115
Wahoo!! passed 4th time this morning at 8:40 with 6 minors!!
So relieved its all over.
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Passed first time yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Had to do reverse round corner(which was up a hill! :eek: ) and reverse bay park at the very end. Was so nervous at the end when he went out to check I was in!!!

Got 1 minor for following the car in front too closely on a hill, I was trying to hold it at the bite and not use the handbrake and it didn't exactly go according to plan!!! Am soooooooooooooo happy!!!!!! Congrats to everyone else who's passed! :smile:
Just passed today!! Got 3 minors - can't quite believe it!!! :biggrin: Its so strange to think that I can now go off anywhere on my own!!
Reply 118
passed today - 6 minors - 20 lessons - 1st time YAY :biggrin: except i don't have a car lol
prettyinpunk
i just passed first time!! :party: ...woo!...now my bank balance can finally have a chance to recover! :p:

You are joking I hope, if not you have a shock coming!

Petrol
Insurance
Tax
MOT

:p: