The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
thanks for the link :smile:
Reply 2
rahmed
thanks for the link :smile:

pleasure :smile: I missed out on body works te first time so will definitely be going now!:smile:
Reply 3
I went to Body Works. It was quite brilliant.
Reply 4
Thales
I went to Body Works. It was quite brilliant.

yeah every said it was amazing - hope this one will be good - will be good for my revision lol
Reply 5
i cant make up my mind up about these exhibition things...

sumtimes i think id love to go to one and then other times im disgusted. i mite go wen im a med student and hav more of an excuse to go and maybe learn sumat...

wot do u guys reckon? do u think its "correct"?
Reply 6
Tinks

sumtimes i think id love to go to one and then other times im disgusted. i mite go wen im a med student and hav more of an excuse to go and maybe learn sumat...

personally I find the whole thing quite interesting - the people involved obviosuy donated their bodie and I'd like to think they knew what was going to happen to them after
Reply 7
Tinks

going to one before hand might get you used to the concept of a dissecting room
Reply 8
Tinks

It's nothing compared to the things you'll see when you're a med student. Plus, then you'll get the smells and sounds and 'presence' and so forth - I'd say it's an interesting and rather astonishing exhibition - go see.
Reply 9
I'm planning to go because i missed the original one. Should be good!
Reply 10
ha ha ha ha

i LOVE ur signature!
Reply 11
Tinks
ha ha ha ha

i LOVE ur signature!

Thank you :smile:
Reply 12
Did someone ACTUALLY miss the sarcasm?
Reply 13
yes ... i always miss sarcasm.... so im a little confused rite now....mmm

if you're referring to me (about the sig) ... then i was being genuine... i love ppl who hav a mature sense of humour such as myself...
Reply 14
Tinks
yes ... i always miss sarcasm.... so im a little confused rite now....mmm

if you're referring to me (about the sig) ... then i was being genuine... i love ppl who hav a mature sense of humour such as myself...

I was just referring to the quote in sarky's sig with someone obviously not catching the drift. Relax.
Reply 15
u were reffering to the spoiler....lol, i understand now... he he :smile:
Reply 16
You would be surprised at the number of pm's i have had slating me for:

1.Boasting about my grades (i can't help it that i'm more intelligent than most people)
2. My spelling problems. ******* :biggrin:

Wow thats not even a swear word and its filtered! Oh well...
Reply 17
Sarky
You would be surprised at the number of pm's i have had slating me for:

1.Boasting about my grades (i can't help it that i'm more intelligent than most people)
2. My spelling problems. ******* :biggrin:

Wow thats not even a swear word and its filtered! Oh well...

I am actually. I'd have thought over here people would catch it. Crap.
Reply 18
i am REALLY surprised.... surely they must hav been joking themselves.... pretending they think its real?...

im the most gullable person u will EVER meet.... even i knew....

and talking about ur signature.... wheres it gone...? couldnt ppl handle it?... lol
Reply 19
Tinks
i am REALLY surprised.... surely they must hav been joking themselves.... pretending they think its real?...

im the most gullable person u will EVER meet.... even i knew....

and talking about ur signature.... wheres it gone...? couldnt ppl handle it?... lol

only posts once on each page

Latest

Trending

Trending