The Student Room Group

AQA B A2 Coursework effects of penicillin

Hi
Just started my biology coursework... Biology teachers at my school seem to be allergic to providing any information about the coursework :mad: ....gave us the title and told us to get on with it....Finished the practical culturing Ecoli and B stratilius after placing penecillin disks on the bacteria and then measuring the results... Has anybody out there already done this coursework and possibly fancy sending me their copy of it :adore: i really have'nt got a clue with how to start etc... ANY Help would be greatly greatly appreciated.
Reply 1
Supa)-(
Hi
Just started my biology coursework... Biology teachers at my school seem to be allergic to providing any information about the coursework :mad: ....gave us the title and told us to get on with it....Finished the practical culturing Ecoli and B stratilius after placing penecillin disks on the bacteria and then measuring the results... Has anybody out there already done this coursework and possibly fancy sending me their copy of it :adore: i really have'nt got a clue with how to start etc... ANY Help would be greatly greatly appreciated.

I don't think anyone is going to just give you their coursework. If you ask specific questions regarding the things you are stuck on then you may get more replies.
Reply 2
ok well im looking for help mainly to get get marks in the planning section of the coursework... When i say it wasnt explained to us i mean literally our teacher gave us the title and asked us to bring him a list of equipment we mght need for the experiment... that was it
Reply 3
planning? well set it out. Aim, theory, method ... etc...