The Student Room Group
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website

Are guests allowed to enjoy freshers?

Hi, basically I'm not going to Brunel or Uni for that matter, but friends of mine are, 3 of them in fact. I was wondering if I would be allowed to join them for freshers as like a guest, or are the tickets only for students?

Thanks in advance
Reply 1
Original post by 7M33R
Hi, basically I'm not going to Brunel or Uni for that matter, but friends of mine are, 3 of them in fact. I was wondering if I would be allowed to join them for freshers as like a guest, or are the tickets only for students?

Thanks in advance

I think you should be fine joining in if your friends buy you a ticket and sign you in, you need a form of ID and to pay a quid and then they give you a wristband and write your mates student number on it.
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website
nope... you can go... but you definatly can not enjoy it :tongue:

- in reality though, as long as you can get tickets to things (big demand on freshers week) then you will be fine, - like the poster above said, ID + a pound, to get into the student union...

have fun! :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Jmaguire
I think you should be fine joining in if your friends buy you a ticket and sign you in, you need a form of ID and to pay a quid and then they give you a wristband and write your mates student number on it.

Ah that's great. See you there then.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending