The Student Room Group

Has anyone seen The Human Centipede 2?

I watched 20 minutes of it. The sound of a father raping its squealing baby and talking so abhorrently has really disturbed me. I've tuned into Match of the Day and recover my senses.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Should I give the film a miss then? :/
Reply 2
I haven't watched number 2 :frown: but I can watch anything :biggrin: I like the first one ... even though the acting was crap, but I would still give it a shot :wink: disturbing things are the best to watch because at least the acting gets to you :smile:
I watched the trailer and immediately got put off. I don't know why you would want to watch it....it's absolutey vile.
Reply 4
Original post by Starrstruck
I watched the trailer and immediately got put off. I don't know why you would want to watch it....it's absolutey vile.

:dontknow: curious. My 14 year old sister is eager to watch it O.o
Original post by Iamyourfather
:dontknow: curious. My 14 year old sister is eager to watch it O.o

Ahh...no worries :smile:

I was curious to see the first film too after my friend told me about it.
I take it you haven't seen A Serbian Film...
Reply 7
I watched it not so long ago...

To be honest it is a great deal more gross and disturbing than the first one. It's more realistic I suppose, as it's not quite like a film as such it's more of an insight into the guys life and his obsession with centipedes.

I would still give it a watch, just be prepared..

:centipe:

:puke:
Reply 8
I don't really see any justification for watching something like that.
Reply 9
Original post by Lord of the Flies

Giving it a miss thanks. I'd prefer not to see a newborn baby getting raped. I hear The Human Centipede is like 'Bambi' compared to that film.
Giving it a miss thanks. I'd prefer not to see a newborn baby getting raped. I hear The Human Centipede is like 'Bambi' compared to that film.

:lol:

To be honest that isn't even the worst scene (well, in my opinion)
Reply 11

Read the synopsis on Wikipedia and even that gave me shudders. I can't believe that...and he...what?!

Have you seen it?
Reply 12
I watched 20 minutes of it. The sound of a father raping its squealing baby and talking so abhorrently has really disturbed me. I've tuned into Match of the Day and recover my senses.

That's my son.
Reply 13
Original post by cyfer
I don't really see any justification for watching something like that.

The first one was pretty funny tbh.
Reply 14
The first one was so much better than the second one. The entire purpose of the second was basically just to be disgusting, without actually putting much thought into making it good.
Reply 15
I've seen Human Centipede 2. Pretty messed up
Original post by Scootaloo
Read the synopsis on Wikipedia and even that gave me shudders. I can't believe that...and he...what?!

Have you seen it?

Yes. It's actually majorly boring. It tries to be the most disgusting it can, and that's about all. You're quickly numbed with regards to the gore, and then it just gets tedious...
Reply 17
The second one makes the first one look like a sweet lovely film.

I would say dont watch it - there are some things in life you will never be able to unsee.
Reply 18
:lol:

To be honest that isn't even the worst scene (well, in my opinion)

Worst one I found:

* When he has sex with his son.

Scene I found hilarious:

* When he's having sex with a woman and someone passes a sword to him and he beheads the woman he's having sex with whilst he's doing the act, and carries on shagging this headless body.
Original post by Mangoe
Worst one I found:

* When he has sex with his son.

Scene I found hilarious:

* When he's having sex with a woman and someone passes a sword to him and he beheads the woman he's having sex with whilst he's doing the act, and carries on shagging this headless body.

Funny you picked that scene, it was the worst in my opinion.

So the complete opposite is true for me!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending