The Student Room Group

Least painful place to have a tattoo?

Scroll to see replies

shoulder, wrist, hip, calf, ankle and thigh dont hurt much (iv got all these places done)

foot and ribs hurt like hell, hands are a bit tender, side of the foot is ok, shoulder blade hurt and so did lower back, chest is an absolout killer!!
had this on my thigh and it was quite pleasant
Reply 42
I am wanting my wrist done for my first tattoo. How much would you rate the pain as I bascially don't have a pain threshold and I'm scared on needles and pain and find the tiniests things to hurt me. I had my belly down a month ago and it hurt so bad x
Is it painful to have a tattoo on the forarm
I’ve got a tattoo about the width of three fingers down from my wrist and it really wasn’t painful at all ( had headaches and blood draws that were worse ) so I’d say that area is pretty good. My tattoo artist suggested to avoid areas with a bunch of nerves
Original post by abbyLed
I am wanting my wrist done for my first tattoo. How much would you rate the pain as I bascially don't have a pain threshold and I'm scared on needles and pain and find the tiniests things to hurt me. I had my belly down a month ago and it hurt so bad x

Read below here :smile:

Original post by Kayla1709
I’ve got a tattoo about the width of three fingers down from my wrist and it really wasn’t painful at all ( had headaches and blood draws that were worse ) so I’d say that area is pretty good. My tattoo artist suggested to avoid areas with a bunch of nerves
Original post by Gregsonj12

Inside of the bicep hurts like a *****
Original post by Gregsonj12

Forearm is fairly easy. I've had a 7hr session on my forearm and it only started to become really painful in the last 30 minutes.
Original post by jh999
I want to get a tattoo, but i'm a wimp! lol

there are tattos in the spiderman candy stick boxes
Original post by Howbeit
Your back would be one of the least painful places to have a tattoo. Alternatively, someone else's body would do.

I'd rather tolerate the pain and have it where I want it, seeing as I'll have it painted on me for the rest of my life.

on the side of your tight, no pain at all!

Quick Reply

Latest