The Student Room Group

NVQ Level 3 Retail Management Help Please!!!

Hi all,

I need some help asap please.
I've nearly finished my NVQ Level 3 in Retail Management - all that remains is for me to complete my numeracy project - which i need to do by this Tuesday. My assessor is on holiday until Tuesday and i can't recall exactly what the project involves - something along the lines of how merchandising can affect sales - and he mentioned something about 20 peices - has anyone done this qual and can they please enlighten me???

Many many thanks!!!!
Reply 1
Hi all,

I need some help asap please.
I've nearly finished my NVQ Level 3 in Retail Management - all that remains is for me to complete my numeracy project - which i need to do by this Tuesday. My assessor is on holiday until Tuesday and i can't recall exactly what the project involves - something along the lines of how merchandising can affect sales - and he mentioned something about 20 peices - has anyone done this qual and can they please enlighten me???

Many many thanks!!!!
Reply 2
I haven't

but from what I've seen on this site... because you're doing this qualification and you're scared of failing because you missed something, you're going to get a lot of stuck up hatred from students who took A-levels. These people make me ashamed that I have A-levels because of the hatred they chuck at people.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending