The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
OMGWTF
Ugh, buying tickets was a pain

Pain in the bum to buy the campsite tickets seperately

I'm worried I've been stupid and gotten the wrong sort of ticket now!!! I just bought a weekend one! It cost £148 or something- does that mean I am camping too or have I really messed up?! GAHHH! Me and the internet do not get on well- I should have used the phone! :redface:
Reply 61
OMGWTF
I got tickets the second Zane Lowe said 10 seconds to go :biggrin:

Have those that bought the tickets got the confirmation emails yet?

I've had two confirmation emails, with 2 different order numbers :s: So I think it's gone through twice, but of course I can't contact them!

UPDATE: Managed to get through, and it has gone through twice, so all of you early people check yours too!
I think the line-up is pretty poor. Would rather go to Isle of Wight..the only band I'd be really interested in seeing @ Reading is The Raconteurs.
Reply 63

Maybe ones for the camp ticket.

I had to buy 2 weekend tickets then 1 campsite ticket
Ok, so people who have tickets - where did you get them from?
hannah88
I'm worried I've been stupid and gotten the wrong sort of ticket now!!! I just bought a weekend one! It cost £148 or something- does that mean I am camping too or have I really messed up?! GAHHH! Me and the internet do not get on well- I should have used the phone! :redface:

I thought the CP ticket thing was CARPARK?
:s-smilie:
Please don't tell me I have to log in AGAIN and order new stuff :|
Reply 66
OMGWTF
Maybe ones for the camp ticket.

I had to buy 2 weekend tickets then 1 campsite ticket

I think I messed up on the campsite ticket- were they like 1p or something? I'm soooo confused!
Reply 67
Konstantine
I thought the CP ticket thing was CARPARK?
:s-smilie:
Please don't tell me I have to log in AGAIN and order new stuff :|

Yeah, that's carpark. If you buy a weekend ticket it automatically has camping.
Reply 68
Oh crap!!! Did I not get a carpark one- is that what I messed up on??? I need a carpark one!
Reply 69
If CP is campsite, it's only for early access on Wednesday (assuming it's the same as last year?).
Reply 70
:frown: :frown: :frown:

Got to checkout and then got the usual error messages. This was with ticketline after I registered with them and entered credit card details.

Anyone who has tickets...which site did you use?

Gem
Reply 71
hannah88

I'll happily buy that off you for face value if you want to go back and get the right one :biggrin:
Reply 72
Muse are incredible live - class act
Reply 73

I need a carpark one, and I bought a camping ticket

How far is the train station lol
Reply 74
I am just confused beyond confusion now.
B&S, B&S!

Roll on loan!
Reply 76
OMGWTF
I need a carpark one, and I bought a camping ticket

How far is the train station lol

About a 15/20 minute walk. Or taxis cost a fiver.
Oh, and the train station is about a 20 minute trudge (lots of people, makes it slower) to the main entrance. Not too bad at all. Most people do it that way.
Reply 78

Hmm. I think in a way, taking the train would be nicer, especially for monday morning

Hopefully i'll find out when I get my confirmation emails
grrr been refreshing for half an hour now. WANT MY TICKETS

Latest