The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

dogtanian
Oh, and the train station is about a 20 minute trudge (lots of people, makes it slower) to the main entrance. Not too bad at all. Most people do it that way.

Depends on how much gear you have and how muddy/wet it is... reasonably close though.
I'm having the most stressful time of my life trying to get tickets
This should be for Leeds as well!
We had two tents, camping stoves and airbeds, as well as far too much luggage because girls don't travel light.

We were fiiiine...
Reply 84
HipsAndHearts

You and me both. :rolleyes:

Gem
Reply 85
HipsAndHearts

Me too. I'm going out now before I punch my computer.
Reply 86
scutt
Muse put on a bad show? Ouch, i saw them at Earl's Court on the Absolution tour, they were *incredible*.

Sorry, didn't mean it like that. I meant the line-up overall was poor at best. Muse (and B&S for that matter) put on a great show. :smile:
Kittennffc
This should be for Leeds as well!

Good point. On goes my mod hat for a good old fashioned title editin'!
I can't believe I didn't notice this before, but..

Primal Effing Scream?!?!?!?!

:dies with the happy:

Oh, and we all know my feelings about Belle & Sebastian :biggrin::biggrin:
Ehhh...question...are Fall Out Boy actually playing? They're not on the carling site, but ARE on the Radio 1 list...?
HipsAndHearts
Pfft. Try spending 5 HOURS trying to get Radiohead tickets. Then you'll know what stress is!
Reply 91
^ They're playing Reading only, apparently. The people of Leeds have better taste :biggrin:
That's ok. I enjoy having someone to bottle!
Reply 93
Has anyone had any luck on Ticketmaster???
Damnit! The only Main stage headliner I'd be interested in seeing are playing the same time as Primal Scream. I'd almost certainly go see Tha Scream anyway, but that's just fupping annoying.
Reply 95
Got mine now after ages of trying. Just to clarify for those confused - Weekend tickets automatically include camping. You have to pay extra (10p or something) for carparking tickets. If you're coming from the North, you want Brown car park. From the South you want Green car park. Seems strange that car parking tickets are separate this year though - they've never done that before have they?
Can't get any ticket sites to work...and the phone number is "busy".

urghh

The line-up is unsurprisingly poor. Here's hoping the smaller stages have some good stuff.
Reply 97
Ohhh ok then, that's all I missed out on then - woops. Oh well, the train is probably a better idea anyways!
clockworkapples
Pfft. Try spending 5 HOURS trying to get Radiohead tickets. Then you'll know what stress is!

Pretty Sure I just had a little heart attack.
Reply 99
Yeah, the line up is pretty dire - one or two redeeming bands though. Well, looks like i'll be in the smaller tents this year too....which is good, seeing as how the main stage is acoustically terrible!

Latest