The Student Room Group

Your bad drunken experiences

Everyones had them...what happened to you?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Waking up.
My drink was spiked in freshers week and I didn't know where I was or what I was doing (bare in mind i'd only had ONE drink) and my flatmates (who i'd known for about 3 days at this point) had to put me into a taxi and take me home. I woke up the next day with the worst hangover and the most embarrassing memories.

Remember to hold onto your drinks, guys. I had left my drink with someone who had put it down on the side, and I (stupidly) drank it anyway.
I woke up at 4 still drunk on the grassy verge of an A-road outside Bristol.
God knows how I got there. I believed I could get home quicker by climbing a fence, I cut my hands on the fence and realised I had climbed into the storage section of B&Q.
I got home at 8, caked in mud, bleeding and with the worst hangover ever.
Reply 4
Waking up in a pile of my own vomit is the first bad drunken experience I had.
Original post by game of james
I woke up at 4 still drunk on the grassy verge of an A-road outside Bristol.
God knows how I got there. I believed I could get home quicker by climbing a fence, I cut my hands on the fence and realised I had climbed into the storage section of B&Q.
I got home at 8, caked in mud, bleeding and with the worst hangover ever.

Amazing! :smile:
First night of freshers.

I met a guy (who I now know pretty well) who decided to be patriotic and drink an awful lot of whiskey (being Scottish and all). He started dancing on the tables at SU at about 8:30.

:rolleyes:
So far: on Saturday night at a cousin's drinks party - had a few too many double JD / cokes without having some food beforehand and without having any non-alcoholic drinks in between. Puked. Five times. One after the other. Worst hangover ever yesterday :sadnod:.
Reply 8
possibly the services last year at freshers, me and my mates being second years were telling all the freshers to drink up their drinks.
i was dressed as a copper, and telling them theyd get arrested if they didnt.

pre drinks consisted of 2 litres of cidre and a bottle of bud for good measure.

when we were in the SUB if the freshers refused to drink, i took the drink of them and downed it myself. i remember one was some wine, but there was all sorts. id only bought myself 2 pints of cider out, and was well and truly smashed.

decided i needed the loo, woke up an hour or 2 later with the bouncers banging on the door and forcing it open, to me still sitting on the loo, and sick everywhere but my clothes.

got kicked out and told to go home.

managed to phone a taxi, and get in said taxi. got out at home, paid and headed for my front door. took me about 10 mins to get in, wandered up the stairs to find my mate and another mate stood in her door way laughing at me asking where i got to.

i proceeded to my room, to come back down the stairs in only a towel telling my mate to phone the taxi company cos id lost my phone, and that i was going for a shower.

lets just say the hangover was possibly the worst ever.

good night all round though [=
Was in the boot of a friends car getting a lift back from town when he went into the back of another car. Had to make a dash before the police showed up. Real Talk
Reply 10
I once done a roly poly in my kitchen when drunk and smashed the cookers knobs off :frown:
Reply 11
Original post by _Shmiley
Never been drunk so never had a bad experience. BOOYAAAH. Exception to the rule 101

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

No experience isn't an exception to the rule...
Reply 12
i cannot relate
You know it's going to be a bad night when you've had two bottles of wine before 8pm... then throw in a lot of vodka, some jaeger and some cider + meeting the boyfriend's parents and you might have an idea of how my night went.

Lesson was learnt though, which I suppose is this important thing.
Reply 14
Going to the bar about 10 tims and getting a pint and a Jagerbomb each time, the night itself was absolutely awesome but my god, the hangover. :lolwut: It lasted for 2 days and felt so bad the day after I could barely lift my arms.

Worth it. :awesome:
My friend lives in a village with lots of cows...we tried to disprove the cow tipping myth.
Our civilised Sixth Form Leavers BBQ..

Went to my friend's for pre-drinks. The BBQ started at 8 but we started drinking at 4. By the time I got to school, I'd had too many Jägerbombs to count, a 6-pack of cider, a bottle of wine, quite a bit of Malibu and, erm, Absinthe.
Arrived at the BBQ absolutely smashed. Can't remember much but I'm told I..
- Had a long discussion about the complexities of growing a beard with my maths teacher (I was dressed as a pirate and had a fake beard on).
- Broke my friend's gun and then stuffed the broken shards into my form tutor's jacket pocket.
- Burst my inflatable parrot with a lit cigarette and then gave the deflated thing to the aforementioned form tutor. He still has it, actually.
- Accused my biology teacher of being gay. When he said he thought I'd had a few too many, I walked away in protest - only to fall over a plant pot and cut my shin open.
- Danced like nobody was watching on the stage inside. But people were watching. And taking photos.

Had the worst hangover the day after, but at least I didn't vom.. however, we had to return for study leave after that, and none of my teachers let me live it down.
(edited 11 years ago)
I woke up once in a disused blood doner unit.
I woke up next to a broken toilet wearing nothing but a scarf with my hand bleeding after being rather inebriated at a friend's house. Turns out I somehow broke my friends toilet. It remains a mystery to this day. On my drunken way home I accidently put my friend's size 11 shoes on, and I'm size 8, with my belt missing causing my trousers to fall down every ten minutes, along with me falling over due to drunkenness and the fact that the shoes I wore were three sizes too big, whilst I had a massive gash in my hand from God knows what. I had to spend the next day hungover getting the wound cleaned and x-rayed in hospital. Moral of the story: Don't do jäger bombs. Seriously. Don't do it.
Original post by _Shmiley
Never been drunk so never had a bad experience. BOOYAAAH. Exception to the rule 101

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

So why post in this thread? You've never been drunk, woop de doo.

Quick Reply

Latest