The Student Room Group

Extremists behead 17 civilians for throwing Party,Christian boy toutured for blasphem

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Gluttony
They were also quick to point the finger at a 'right-wing, neo nazi' Frenchman after the shooting spree of Jews in France. The latter found out that man was a Muslim 4 days later :rolleyes:

oh, btw. ITV announced live that Al Qaeda claimed responsibility for the Norway attack on their website. That's probably why? You sound like you have a chip on your shoulder too.

Exactly. You shouldn't jump to conclusions.

You got proof of that?
Listen, I don't want to see anybody killed, especially for such 'trivial' crimes.

However, law is law. If these teenagers had obeyed the law then they would still be alive today.

You cannot go shooting people in the USA and expect to get away with it, so why do these people expect to have a party and get away with it? Might seem harsh to us, but LAW IS LAW, FFS.

In Sharia Law (not sure if Pakistan has that), for example, it is forbidden to hold hands with a member of the opposite sex in public. You know what the rules are, so you DON'T DO IT. If you do, it is barbaric yes, but you WILL have your hands cut off. I don't like the rules in those countries, but what can we do about it? The least the citizens can do is do their best to stay on the right side of the 'law'.

My sympathies go out to their families, but I am not sure their families will sympathise with them. Such is the culture out there, those partygoers probably have brought shame on the family name.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 22
Shock... more atrocities carried out by the religion of peace..
Reply 23
The religion of Peace at it again

This may not be the ‘Taliban’ but it is without a doubt some backward Islamic group murdering in the name of allah.

It happens all the time in muslim countries so I wonder why people are surprised as much as they are.

Put it this way think of the most debase act you think a human can do to another human and odds are some muslim acting in the name of allah will still be able to lower the bar

(for me it was using disabled children as suicide bombers then I found out they kill mentally disabled children because of they can accuse them of blasphemy, sick sick people)

Peace
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 24
Original post by squishy123
The Taliban have denied responsibility.

We were told in the media that the Norway attacks were carried out by fanatical extremist Al Qaeda members when in fact it was a white Christian guy.

Well done on listing groups.

"There are no other "extremist groups" operating in that area" You better retract that statement. I think you are one of these people that doesn't understand the extent to which Islamic terrorist groups span the Ummah.

We were also told that in Toulouse the guy who killed a rabbi and his kids, as well as two Muslim soldiers, was probably a neo-nazi or extreme white power nationalist, well, we found out soon enough who it was. Oh and also, Al-Qaeda and affiliated groups claim lots of attacks, and deny others, they aren't to be fully trusted when it comes to that, don't forget that claimed the Norway bombings were them, and the shootings were from a hidden terror cell. I have no doubt in my mind the attack on this dance party, and the Christian, were done by the Pakistan taliban (who are viewed as more extreme) or any of the other groups I mentioned. To be honest, given the location(s), it could have even been the Uzbek Mujahideen as well.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 25
Original post by callum9999
Who on earth do you think the Taliban are? They are an extremist group looking to take back control of Afghanistan. If the Taliban did this, then they will want everyone to know. The only way they can meet their goals, like all terrorist groups, is to instil terror in the population to "encourage" obedience. Doing secret attacks like this would be utterly pointless from an organisational point of view, and saying if the Taliban did this they would advertise it isn't REMOTELY making excuses for them... They've murdered thousands upon thousands of people (all openly - which is why them denying this specific event implies they didn't actually do it...), "defending them" over a single incident means nothing.

Like all terrorist groups? Some terror groups, particularly Islamic, know full well their demands or ideal society will never be met, some carry out attacks for revenge, some do it for sectarian means, and some to demoralise their population into submitting to that particular nations common law.

Secret attacks, have you ever heard of Takfir wal-hijra?
Reply 26
It's disgusting!
Reply 27
Original post by Isambard Kingdom Brunel

You cannot go shooting people in the USA and expect to get away with it, so why do these people expect to have a party and get away with it? Might seem harsh to us, but LAW IS LAW, FFS.

In Sharia Law (not sure if Pakistan has that), for example, it is forbidden to hold hands with a member of the opposite sex in public. You know what the rules are, so you DON'T DO IT. If you do, it is barbaric yes, but you WILL have your hands cut off. I don't like the rules in those countries, but what can we do about it? The least the citizens can do is do their best to stay on the right side of the 'law'.

My sympathies go out to their families, but I am not sure their families will sympathise with them. Such is the culture out there, those partygoers probably have brought shame on the family name.

So you are comparing someone who goes on a killing spree to a party?

Pakistan doesn't have full Shari'ah engrained into the state, though some areas where local militias and sympathetic government official reign, there will be.
Original post by MrHayden
Well, if spending literally billions of pounds and dollars and sacrificing about a thousand strong men and women's lives in a decade long campaign to crush the op
ld fashioned barbarians under the heel of Western civilisation's boot counts as sitting helplessly...

Im not saying we havent tried. And I totally salute and admire those who have. But Thats just it. Its taken decades and yet this still happens. Its so sad.

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my R800i
Original post by prog2djent
"There are no other "extremist groups" operating in that area" You better retract that statement. I think you are one of these people that doesn't understand the extent to which Islamic terrorist groups span the Ummah.

We were also told that in Toulouse the guy who killed a rabbi and his kids, as well as two Muslim soldiers, was probably a neo-nazi or extreme white power nationalist, well, we found out soon enough who it was. Oh and also, Al-Qaeda and affiliated groups claim lots of attacks, and deny others, they aren't to be fully trusted when it comes to that, don't forget that claimed the Norway bombings were them, and the shootings were from a hidden terror cell. I have no doubt in my mind the attack on this dance party, and the Christian, were done by the Pakistan taliban (who are viewed as more extreme) or any of the other groups I mentioned. To be honest, given the location(s), it could have even been the Uzbek Mujahideen as well.

I think you should wait and see before trying to second guess a groups aims or objectives.
Wild animals
Reply 31
I think you should wait and see before trying to second guess a groups aims or objectives.

I would literally bet my life that is done by the Pakistan taliban or one their subsidiaries/regional groups, in fact .... to be topical, I bet my life by going to Iraq, and running through Fallujah with a burning Qu'ran in my hand shouting "I've just convertaed to Judasm, Israel 4 life"! Wait to get captured by Jama'at al-Tawhid wal-Jihad (Al Qaeda in Iraq) who control the City.

This has all the hallmarks of an Islamic extremist attack, they've stormed inter-sex parties before and killed them all, just last month in Warizistan there was a wedding with dancing, 6 of them were killed by the Shari'ah courts set up there.
Reply 32
They are rules & laws in that country. U break them, u pay the price.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by Gluttony
Mufffinss :smile:

Yepp :biggrin:
I would literally bet my life that is done by the Pakistan taliban or one their subsidiaries/regional groups, in fact .... to be topical, I bet my life by going to Iraq, and running through Fallujah with a burning Qu'ran in my hand shouting "I've just convertaed to Judasm, Israel 4 life"! Wait to get captured by Jama'at al-Tawhid wal-Jihad (Al Qaeda in Iraq) who control the City.

This has all the hallmarks of an Islamic extremist attack, they've stormed inter-sex parties before and killed them all, just last month in Warizistan there was a wedding with dancing, 6 of them were killed by the Shari'ah courts set up there.

Okay, we shall see.
If it wasn't the Taliban, then who was it? There are no other "extremist groups" operating in that area.

Stop trying to find excuses, the group was either the taliban we are sold in the media, or it was one of the other numerous extremist groups in the Pakistan Afghan North east/North West boarder,

Such as,

the pakistan taliban (Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tehrik-i-Taliban_Pakistan (in this district)

Harkat-ul-Jihad al-Islami, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harkat-ul-Jihad-al-Islami (the Christian case is in their area)

And tehreek Nafez,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tehreek-e-Nafaz-e-Shariat-e-Mohammadi , another group towards the Afghan boarder.

derp. It was obviously someone with a particular extremist streak in them.
Original post by Silkielemon
derp. It was obviously someone with a particular extremist streak in them.

Might've been a false flag operation..
Original post by Dolly786
They are rules & laws in that country. U break them, u pay the price.

No, they're not the rules & laws of Afghanistan.
Reply 38
Original post by Dhaal_Chawal
No, they're not the rules & laws of Afghanistan.

It was their rules? That is whoever is ruling the place. & if people break them, then they have to pay the price.

Reply 39
Savages. Another shining beacon of hope that Islam fits in with the civilised world...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending