The Student Room Group

What Makes You Angry in a Relationship??

Scroll to see replies

When I get blamed for something that has happened or do something that my girlfriend doesn't appreciate. She is also doing exactly the same thing but it's fine for her to do it.
Reply 2
Everything............. I'm a very angry person
Blamed for something I didn't do, Clingyness and being controlled.
Reply 4
Generally speaking:
- controlling
- cheating
- lack of respect

I'm lucky enough to have never been in a relationship like this, but it's my personal observations on relationships around me.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 5
when the person i like keeps blocking the peep hole i made in her wall up
Original post by Mrx123

When people type a sentence where the words start with capital letters.

And then, to make matters worse, they don't even make the effort to keep things consistent by making ALL the words in the sentence start with capital letters :tongue:
Reply 7
the mindset of :
he cooks, I wash up
I cook, I wash up

pisses me off no end. Can't be doing with that.

People throwing around "I love you" 3 weeks in

Oh, and clinginess *shudders*
-lack of equality in doing household chores

-when he spends money without telling me how much he has spent (or without checking with me to make sure we have enough in the account). I'm the one who controls the bills and makes sure we don't go overdrawn, (he would never take charge of that), so I really need to be told about money spending, but he still manages to spend without telling me and then I get the red letters through the post.

those are my two major gripes I'd say
When things I do aren't reciprocated.
Reply 10
Getting asked to 'hook up' one of your mates with one of theirs - and then getting the blame when it goes tit's up.
Reply 11
cheating (luckily never happened to me)

When your bf eyes up other girls and boasts about it, saying how much hotter other girls are in front of you etc. Look at girls yes, tell me about it just dont?

Hypocritical boyfriends especially when combined with control freakishness. For example, my ex tried to ban me from going clubbing and to certain guys mates houses, but he would never have considered not going clubbing (not that i would have stopped him) and to girl mates houses that he would openly admit to letting flirt with him.

Violence

Boyfriends that think now that you are their girlfriend they are entitled to have sex with you when ever they feel like it

nasty insults

Guys that find out that your bi and then see it as their god given right that you should consent to having regular threesomes with other girls :rolleyes:

Yeah i had a nasty ex

However my boyfriend now is pretty much perfect :smile: nothing about our relationship that makes me angry at all
Controlling behaviour and jealousy.
Reply 13
Original post by Goody2Shoes-x
Controlling behaviour and jealousy.

I believe that a bit of jealousy in a relationship is healthy because tbh, it just shows that you care.. Not alot like but yeaaah :/
Reply 14
When my bf tries to control everything and thinks he can handle everything (even tho he can't).
My boyfriends over-reliance on his mother is a constant source of arguments between us.

Seriously, if he's coming to visit me his mum will look up the train times and organise it for him!

It's time to cut the apron strings sweetheart!

Paranoia, it indicates a lack of trust when there shouldn't be. Nothing gets more infuriating than someone trying to tell you that you 'don't love them' when you do.
Reply 17
For me its when your partner checks your msgs and fb account without telling u, kind of means tht they dont trust you

Reply 18
When ur partner checks ur msg, mail and fb. To mean is that ur partner , he or she, apparently do something behind ur back and he or she thinks u do same as he or she. On te other word, it indicates a lack of trust, mean there no credibility.

Original post by miss_martha_jane
My boyfriends over-reliance on his mother is a constant source of arguments between us.

Seriously, if he's coming to visit me his mum will look up the train times and organise it for him!

It's time to cut the apron strings sweetheart!

yeahh I agree

my boyfriend's mum picks up his dirty clothes every week, washes them and brings them back even though he's got a washing machine in his house!! He's such a spoilt brat.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending