The Student Room Group

How much alcohol are you taking to uni/freshers?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
My stash at the moment is:

1L of Jagermeister
1L of Cointreau
1L of Morgan's Spice
500ml of Disarono
and a 12 pack of Budweiser

I bought all the spirits while I was on Holiday in Bulgaria cause alcohol is incredibly cheap over there.
Original post by LimeTree.
Yes.

Haha. What a harsh guy.

I drank most of it myself, but I'm not selfish and offered people I was getting to know a drink or two.
We're all still friends now so I guess it was worth it.
I'm living with 5 of them in a house this year.. So... Yeah.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

You seem like a stand up guy. Sorry about the third degree.
Original post by Average_Aaron
You seem like a stand up guy. Sorry about the third degree.

Cheers. I do my best! Ha :smile:

Reply 43
Hmm I'm planning to pick up a bottle of wine because I'm a classy kinda gal. :wink: Along side a bottle of Southern Comfort. :P
Reply 44
I hate the idea of Fresher's week... A bunch of arrogant, uppity students who can't handle their beer getting drunk on shandies and running around like they own the place.

The dirnking age should be upped to 26 when people are a bit more mature and able to handle their drink.
I have most of a bottle of vodka that I doubt will be finished before I get to uni. I'll jut shove that in my suitcase. :smile:
Reply 46
Original post by judzi
My stash at the moment is:

1L of Jagermeister
1L of Cointreau
1L of Morgan's Spice
500ml of Disarono
and a 12 pack of Budweiser

I bought all the spirits while I was on Holiday in Bulgaria cause alcohol is incredibly cheap over there.

Damn, I need to go on holiday to get cheap alcohol. I love Jager, but if it's £18 for 70cl, I won't be sharing.
Original post by Zeffy
I hate the idea of Fresher's week... A bunch of arrogant, uppity students who can't handle their beer getting drunk on shandies and running around like they own the place.

The dirnking age should be upped to 26 when people are a bit more mature and able to handle their drink.

Lol who pissed on your bonfire?

Reply 48
Original post by Accalia
Damn, I need to go on holiday to get cheap alcohol. I love Jager, but if it's £18 for 70cl, I won't be sharing.

1 Litre cost me about £8 pound from Bulgaria. Most of the weight allowance of my suitcase was made up from bringing home alcohol
12 bottles of Newcastle Brown
1 litre of Smirnoff

I don't drink that much. I doubt I'll even drink it all..
I'm taking a bottle of red wine (the family won't drink it so it'll be wasted otherwise) and a bottle of toffee vodka (a gift- it's really nice!). Other than that, nothing. Don't want it weighing my car down.
Original post by Zeffy

You sound like a barrel of laughs.
3 or 4 of these..
http://www.tesco.com/groceries/Product/Details/?id=268422856

to use as a doorstop too.. of course :colone:
bottles/cans for the first night? Don't bring loads though.
I'm taking everything in the house
-4 bottles of white wine
-2 bottles if prosseco
-12 cans of magners
-24 coronas (on offer at Waitrose so I stocked up last week)
-3 litres of gin
-2 half bottles of vodka
-bushmills and Jameson
-coconut rum

Parents don't really drink that much so won't mind, also probs won't have to buy any predrinks for weeks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending