The Student Room Group

Fresh Meat Season 2! - The Discussion Thread!

So!

Fresh meat season 2 is airing in September 2012, and I can't wait! I really found last year's episodes hilarious.
Any predictions for what may happen?

Will Kingsley return?
Will Vod and Howard get together?
Who will Josie end up with?
Will Paul the invisible man reveal himself?! (Not in that way... :wink: )
Will JP stop aiming to please his posh friends?
Will Oregon continue her 'affair' with Shales?

Channel 4 have already revealed that one of the episodes takes place on a university trip for Geography. I wonder if it'll be anything like The Inbetweeners in terms of antics, or just drama.

Any predictions for the upcoming series? :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Hopefully Vod is killed off, She annoys me. Worst character in the show.

Love the rest.
Reply 2
Original post by NapoleonDynamite
Hopefully Vod is killed off, She annoys me. Worst character in the show.

Love the rest.

She has had a sort of pointless role last year. I like the actress, and the character is good, but I feel like they're not doing much with her except sort of trying to get her together with Howard. Hopefully she will have a more interesting role in Season 2. :smile:
Original post by lizolove
She has had a sort of pointless role last year. I like the actress, and the character is good, but I feel like they're not doing much with her except sort of trying to get her together with Howard. Hopefully she will have a more interesting role in Season 2. :smile:

I think Josie and Kingsley will get together, though that would be too much of a cliche, it's predictable. So there might be a twist, maybe Kingsley and Oregon :eek:
Reply 4
I think Josie and Kingsley will get together, though that would be too much of a cliche, it's predictable. So there might be a twist, maybe Kingsley and Oregon :eek:

Yes! I thought this. Maybe he will attempt to get with Oregon in an attempt to piss Josie off, but then fall for her! I don't want Shales to leave though, he just reminds me of the good old days when My Parents are Aliens was on CITV. (':
Yes! I thought this. Maybe he will attempt to get with Oregon in an attempt to piss Josie off, but then fall for her! I don't want Shales to leave though, he just reminds me of the good old days when My Parents are Aliens was on CITV. (':

Haha yeah it was weird seeing Brian as a pervy lecturer. He was so kind and cool in MPAA ;P

I also think that Kingsley and JP will have a mega fight - mainly due to when JP made Kingsley change to drama, I would have killed him.
(edited 11 years ago)
when is it back on? is there a date it starts?
Reply 7
Is it actually going to be the same characters ?, I thought the whole point was that it was about first years :s-smilie:
Reply 8
Haha yeah it was weird seeing Brian as a pervy lecturer. He was so kind and cool in MPAA ;P

I also think that Kingsley and JP will have a mega fight - mainly due to when JP made Kingsley change to drama, I would have killed him.

Brian. (': He was so hopeless, now is a bit of a perve...
I miss that show!

Yes! Probably. And the fact that he was basically the initial reason him and Josie never got together. If the fight is anything like:

I will be happy. :colondollar: :colone:
Reply 9
Original post by tamil4
when is it back on? is there a date it starts?

All I've heard is that it starts in September, but due to lack of advertising, I am guessing it will be late September. :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by fuzznbass
Is it actually going to be the same characters ?, I thought the whole point was that it was about first years :s-smilie:

Nope, same characters. I think the point is that they were separate from halls, so kind of associated themselves with themselves. It's the same now though, as people have befriended others and are moving into houses etc, but they're staying together.
As long as Oregon is still there it's all gravy.

What made you think that? Nothing they did (that I can remember?) was in any way unique to a first year?
Original post by callum9999
What made you think that? Nothing they did (that I can remember?) was in any way unique to a first year?

Cos it was called Fresh Meat and they were first years, I think I might of read it somewhere, I'm not sure, I just got the idea in my head somehow
Cos it was called Fresh Meat and they were first years, I think I might of read it somewhere, I'm not sure, I just got the idea in my head somehow

Ah good point, I didn't consider the name. But that doesn't really mean it always has to be about freshers.
Reply 15
Can't wait for this! :biggrin:
Ah good point, I didn't consider the name. But that doesn't really mean it always has to be about freshers.

Yeah true, I thought it might have been a bit like Skins with the cast change but with the ending of the first series then I guess not
Reply 17

Who will Josie end up with?

Surely this should read who won't she end up with, might narrow the options down a bit more :tongue:
Yeah true, I thought it might have been a bit like Skins with the cast change but with the ending of the first series then I guess not

Didn't the cast change at the end of series 2 (i.e. when they finished sixth form/college)? It could be the same in this one (if it lasts long enough to reach the end of their degrees!).
Didn't the cast change at the end of series 2 (i.e. when they finished sixth form/college)? It could be the same in this one (if it lasts long enough to reach the end of their degrees!).

Thats a good point, well there's always masters too lol but I don't know if the characters could do that though lol

Quick Reply

Latest