The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

stuck on pre-enrollment :(

this is really embarrassing, but one of the questions on the pre-enrollment i just don't understand.
In the section 'required statistical information' one of the questions is:
"Highest qualification on entry to this programme"
To me, this sounds like the answer should be IB which I took in the summer, but the options are all different degree options, and when I click other it just comes up with a list of more different degrees.

I don't know if maybe the question is tring to ask what type of degree I'll earn at the end of the course, but they way I'm reading it I just can't make sense of it.

Any ideas? :frown:
Original post by nerdyy
this is really embarrassing, but one of the questions on the pre-enrollment i just don't understand.
To me, this sounds like the answer should be IB which I took in the summer, but the options are all different degree options, and when I click other it just comes up with a list of more different degrees.

I don't know if maybe the question is tring to ask what type of degree I'll earn at the end of the course, but they way I'm reading it I just can't make sense of it.

Just scroll down on other and you'll find it. That's what I had to do to find 'A Levels'.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by nerdyy

They have this option which you click if you haven't got a degree, it's right under the first options and just scroll through. Lol it took me some time to find it this morning as well. :tongue:
Reply 3
Original post by clumsybear
They have this option which you click if you haven't got a degree, it's right under the first options and just scroll through. Lol it took me some time to find it this morning as well. :tongue:

Original post by yakuzakitty
Just scroll down on other and you'll find it. That's what I had to do to find 'A Levels'.

thank you :') i found it after asking my friend who's going too. Swear the scroll bar was not there when I looked...
:colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending