The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Uhh... Hello? Uclan?

so, 16th august, saw my confirmation on ucas, woohoo got into uni. :smile: then, couple of days later got my confirmation letter from ucas.

thing is, i havent received a sausage from uclan since april, no letter with log in details to get accom, nothing telling me what i need to do, where i need to go... i've seen uclan, its a big place, two campuses and partnering colleges, so what the hell man?? :frown:

Is it just me? or has anyone not got anything? or is it everyone?? am i panicking for no reason? and what's happening on the 10th, is that the start of freshers or what? i have no idea whats going on, uclan, why wont you send me stuff anymore? :frown: not even a bleedin email!!

Help me out here, guyssss.
Reply 1
If you're worried contact the admissions office. Details are at http://www.uclan.ac.uk/information/services/sss/admissions/index.php

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 2
I would say your best thing to do is ring them as it could be a matter of problems with the mail etc and they will signpost you where you need to call or whatever.

Also depending on the course you are doing you can ring that department directly. Click here to be directed to the Contact Us page :smile:
Reply 3
It's been two weeks and I still haven't got any letter from Uclan... Not even log in accommodation info. Thanks god I decided to apply for private accom and already have a room! Anyway if you are very worried you can give a call to the university :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending