The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Official Keele Applicants Thread 2013

:woo: The official thread for Keele Applicants: 2013 Entry! :woo:

Talk all things Keele! Why have you chosen this uni? Are you still undecided? What are you thinking of studying and what A2 Levels will you be doing? For graduates, what was your previous degree? How close is the uni to your home?

229791_19797958336_19097243336_282530_142_n.jpg

229411_19797978336_19097243336_282533_4023_n.jpg

1-18.jpg

749430969.jpg

Keele :love:

Useful links: Keele University Homepage; A-Z Universities; University courses

(edited 11 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm really thinking about applying to Keele to study joint honours in History and Economics. I live in London and want to get away haha, so that's a big reason for me looking at Keele :smile:
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Original post by ElliotJHP
I'm really thinking about applying to Keele to study joint honours in History and Economics. I live in London and want to get away haha, so that's a big reason for me looking at Keele :smile:

I'm also a fellow Londoner XD Keele looks beautiful but I'm scared its too far from home for me. Thinking about Psychology with History/american studies :tongue:
Original post by ViceVersa
:woo: The official thread for Keele Applicants: 2013 Entry! :woo:

Talk all things Keele! Why have you chosen this uni? Are you still undecided? What are you thinking of studying and what A2 Levels will you be doing? For graduates, what was your previous degree? How close is the uni to your home?

You can state what you'll be applying for and I'll edit it into this post. :smile:

229791_19797958336_19097243336_282530_142_n.jpg

229411_19797978336_19097243336_282533_4023_n.jpg

1-18.jpg

749430969.jpg

Keele :love:

Useful links: Keele University Homepage; A-Z Universities; University courses

I'll be honest, I only clicked on this because I recognised your username and wanted to smile at the awesome avatar again :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Junaid96
I'll be honest, I only clicked on this because I recognised your username and wanted to smile at the awesome avatar again :smile:

Oh where have you seen me around?! I'm flattered, thanks for the comments (everyone always says my avatar's awesome and I agree :h:) and recognition! :blush:
Oh where have you seen me around?! I'm flattered, thanks for the comments (everyone always says my avatar's awesome and I agree :h:) and recognition! :blush:

Oh, and I always note that your sub is annoying! "the UK, concrete jungle where dreams are made of:smile:" doesn't make sense with the "of", and you haven't got a space before the smiley! GRRRR :biggrin: you must change it before my OCD overpowers me and makes me hack the website just to do so myself :biggrin:

Aha, looking through your post history I'm guessing in one of the medic threads (not that I'm a medic, I just advise on random threads).
Reply 6
Oh, and I always note that your sub is annoying! "the UK, concrete jungle where dreams are made of:smile:" doesn't make sense with the "of", and you haven't got a space before the smiley! GRRRR :biggrin: you must change it before my OCD overpowers me and makes me hack the website just to do so myself :biggrin:

Aha, looking through your post history I'm guessing in one of the medic threads (not that I'm a medic, I just advise on random threads).

I have OCD too, but it can't be helped as that reaches my character limit :tongue: I change my usertitle frequently and it's due for a change soon anyway :wink:

Ah cool! :biggrin: So you're not considering Keele then? :wink:
Original post by ElliotJHP

Original post by amberee
I'm also a fellow Londoner XD Keele looks beautiful but I'm scared its too far from home for me. Thinking about Psychology with History/american studies :tongue:

Fellow Londoner here as well :hi:. Still undecided about whether I want to apply, fell in love with the course but they've decided to up the requirements by 2 grades :/. Want to do maths at uni :biggrin:
I have OCD too, but it can't be helped as that reaches my character limit :tongue: I change my usertitle frequently and it's due for a change soon anyway :wink:

Ah cool! :biggrin: So you're not considering Keele then? :wink:

aww you changed it for me! :biggrin: but you didn't change the "of" grrrrrrrrrrr :smile: "where dreams are made of" doesn't... make... sense (I'm dying here!)

Nope, not Keele :smile: (my sig shows everything about my academics)
Reply 9
aww you changed it for me! :biggrin: but you didn't change the "of" grrrrrrrrrrr :smile: "where dreams are made of" doesn't... make... sense (I'm dying here!)

Nope, not Keele :smile: (my sig shows everything about my academics)

They're lyrics, it's how it's like! :tongue:

*checks sig* oh ah! :wizard:
They're lyrics, it's how it's like! :tongue:

*checks sig* oh ah! :wizard:

No! the lyrics are ""In New York, concrete jungle where dreams are made, oh" There's no OF! Please, have mercy! Delete the of!

:biggrin: ooh, must use that wizard now :wizard: My current favourite is my good friend Pierre :pierre: (he's quite smug, as you may be able to tell)
Reply 11
No! the lyrics are ""In New York, concrete jungle where dreams are made, oh" There's no OF! Please, have mercy! Delete the of!

:biggrin: ooh, must use that wizard now :wizard: My current favourite is my good friend Pierre :pierre: (he's quite smug, as you may be able to tell)

The websites say 'of' :tongue:

It's great isn't it? :biggrin: Love Pierre too!

Anyway must not go off topic in this thread :no:
The websites say 'of' :tongue:

It's great isn't it? :biggrin: Love Pierre too!

Anyway must not go off topic in this thread :no:

Sorry!
Reply 13
Sorry!

:lol: No worries
I'm really debating keele university to study child nursing! I'm from Leeds, so not bothered about the distance :smile:
stdying business English lit psychology and biology!

Choose it because the requirement grades are achievable but also because te campus looks beautiful :smile:
i really want to go here but i'm put off by the prices! am i totally reading the room fees wrong here or what haha please tell me
from from i can gather you can't stay in en suite accommodation for under £116? is this true? apart from if you stay at liberty court
thank yooou
woooo the first of my uni choices with a 2013 entry thread :smile:

this is all so real!!!! anxiety hitting the roof!! haha.

i think keele is going to be an insurance or firm choice, tbh... its quite high up on my 5 choices :smile:

hows everyone's applications going? what you all applying for?

im applying for psychology with philosophy :smile:
Reply 17
i'm applying for psychology with criminology! i've got my heart set on it, even though i haven't actually been, but it looks so beautiful! is anyone else going to the open day on the 13th?
Original post by alice269
i'm applying for psychology with criminology! i've got my heart set on it, even though i haven't actually been, but it looks so beautiful! is anyone else going to the open day on the 13th?

im going to the open day, on the 13th! i really hope its as amazing as ive built it up too be, defiantly my first choice ! :smile: x
Reply 19
Keele is my second choice at the minute, Applying for English, I like how Keele don't base your chances of an offer strongly on AS-results - mine were terrible comparared to my predictions! Where else is everyone looking?!

Quick Reply

Latest