The Student Room Group

Buddhist Monk Claims Steve Jobs Reincarnated.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
No

/thread
What Joeman said.

Anyway for reincarnation.
Guy dies then something else is born, which is just him in another form, unless this buddhist monk is like 10 months old, he is fake!
Why was he reincarnated as a apple tree? :ahee:

This has to be one of the worst jokes i have ever thought of.
Give him an iPhone and make him name all the electrical components. If he fails, shoot him.
Reply 5
Please tell me this is a joke? Was the guy on some hallucinogenic drugs or something?
Re-incarnation. Is there an app for that?
Reply 7
iReincarnated. Seems legit.
Original post by thunder_chunky
Re-incarnation. Is there an app for that?

Yes, its called iReincarnated.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by Jewslim
iReincarnated. Seems legit.

Yes, its called iReincarnated.

This made me Lool!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App This signature is basically a way for anyone to brag about what device they have to make yours look like crap
Reply 9
I-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

That did make me laugh fair play.
Original post by Martyn*

Do you think Steve Jobs is reincarnated?

Do you?
Reply 11
I thought you got higher up the reincarnation ladder for being a good person, not being a total dick and inventing overpriced but well marketed technlogy?
(edited 11 years ago)
Apparently he's living in a mystical glass palace above apple HQ, attended by servants who look like geniuses!

... yeah...sure he is.
No he is still in his iGrave.
I'd rather know where someone like Einstein was reincarnated as opposed to Steve Jobs personally :dontknow:

Although tbh, this is merely a publicity story from these monks.
Reply 16
“After Steve Jobs passed away, he was reincarnated as a divine being with a special knowledge and appreciation for science and the arts,” says Phra Chaibul Dhammajayo, the abbot at Dhammakaya Temple near Bangkok. He lives in a "mystical a glass palace" above Apple headquarters in Cupertino and is attended to by 20 servants who look like the "Geniuses" who help customers in Apple stores

XD
Reply 17
Steve Jobs faked his death to live a secret luxury life with his billions of dollars
He just wants to be the CEO of Apple :sigh:
Reply 19
Not possible. Reincarnation doesn't mean a monk is suddenly someone else, it occurs at the point of death into a new life - there's too many time inconsistencies for this 'monk' to be Steve Jobs. At least thats how it is according to the Dharma of Buddhism, so if he's denouncing that then he's not a Buddhist.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending