The Student Room Group

University of Wales Trinity Carmarthen

Hey :smile: Trying to meet some people on the same course and going to the same Uni as me! I'm going to study Computing in September! Feel free to talk to me! :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey! I'm not doing computing, but I am going into my second year at Trinity, so if there's any questions you have I'd be happy to try and answer them for you? :smile:
Is that BSc Computing? Will be starting this year myself.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 3
I am starting BSc computing this year too.
Perhaps I'll see u guys tomorrow at the introduction

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good luck with the computing course - Glyn & Co. are a good bunch!
What time do we have to be up at the Uni today?

Reply 6
Original post by deathstarr81
What time do we have to be up at the Uni today?

Pretty sure it's 11.30 at the halliwell theatre as computing is in the school of business and that's what this sheet tells me!
Thanks pal

Reply 8
Original post by chrisf29
Pretty sure it's 11.30 at the halliwell theatre as computing is in the school of business and that's what this sheet tells me!

I was thinking about applying there for internet computing, whats thew computing course like there? also whats the entry requirement for that course as in their website it says based on individual merit.
Original post by Deiidara
I was thinking about applying there for internet computing, whats thew computing course like there? also whats the entry requirement for that course as in their website it says based on individual merit.

The computng courses are being moved to Swansea Met next year. They have merged with the University of Wales. Check Ucas for the entry requirements, as I don't know if they have changedfrom when I applied
Reply 10
I know this is a old discussion but I was just wondering if anybody could tell me anything about accommodation in Carmarthen. Such as where is best to stay in 1st year. And how many people do you share with in halls such as meddyn ? Thanks :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by alice29.
I know this is a old discussion but I was just wondering if anybody could tell me anything about accommodation in Carmarthen. Such as where is best to stay in 1st year. And how many people do you share with in halls such as meddyn ? Thanks :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

First year accommodation is either Myrddin, Tower, or Non (girls only). If you have special requirements they may put you in Noakes too, but it's less likely. http://www.trinitysaintdavid.ac.uk/en/accommodation/carmarthencampus/ The website tells you more about first year accommodation and how many rooms each has. :smile:
Reply 12
Original post by wildmistia
First year accommodation is either Myrddin, Tower, or Non (girls only). If you have special requirements they may put you in Noakes too, but it's less likely. http://www.trinitysaintdavid.ac.uk/en/accommodation/carmarthencampus/ The website tells you more about first year accommodation and how many rooms each has. :smile:

Thanks for replying and the link it really helped. Did you stay in halls where would you recommend for first year? Ate the rooms nicer in myrddin or tower? I don't really want to stay in non.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Hi sorry to jump in I'm going to carmarthen and was wondering about accomodation too
Reply 14
Original post by J!nx
Hi sorry to jump in I'm going to carmarthen and was wondering about accomodation too

What you going to study? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Original post by alice29.
What you going to study? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

outdoor education how about you
Reply 16
Primary education with Qts, sent your accommodation choice back to them yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
I've insured TSD for Primary Education QTS so might see you there :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Original post by Alice:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

cool
Reply 19
Original post by Alice:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awesome, when did you have your interview? What's your first choice?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending