Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey! Sign in to get help with your study questionsNew here? Join for free to post

SNAB Edexcel Biology Unit 5 pre-release January 2013

Announcements Posted on
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Hi Everyone

Well I am retaking SNAB Edexcel Biology Unit 5 exam in January 2013 and I need to know where I can get the pre-release paper from. Or can I not get it? Is this exam only done in June?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by razia)
    Hi Everyone

Well I am retaking SNAB Edexcel Biology Unit 5 exam in January 2013 and I need to know where I can get the pre-release paper from. Or can I not get it? Is this exam only done in June?

Hi,
    I'm resitting too! Glad to know I'm not the only one. If you're still at college then your teacher can supply you with it when it comes out, around half term in October. If not it might be a bit harder to find, if you can't find it on google message me or something and I'd be more than happy to forward it to you when I get it. But until half term I don't think there's much we can do but revise for the rest of the exam
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Not the right feed but could either of you tell me about your A2 coursework title and what mark you were predicted as I am struggling to get to grips with it please and my teacher is useless when coming up with ideas much appreciated If i get hold of the pre release info I will post here thank you inadvance
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elizabeth411)
    Hi,
    I'm resitting too! Glad to know I'm not the only one. If you're still at college then your teacher can supply you with it when it comes out, around half term in October. If not it might be a bit harder to find, if you can't find it on google message me or something and I'd be more than happy to forward it to you when I get it. But until half term I don't think there's much we can do but revise for the rest of the exam
    Hi I have decided to retake unit 5 in June because I will be retaking unit 1 and unit 2 in january. so it will be too much if I retake all of the units. Good luck for your exam.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nealparkes79)
    Not the right feed but could either of you tell me about your A2 coursework title and what mark you were predicted as I am struggling to get to grips with it please and my teacher is useless wh
    en coming up with ideas much appreciated If i get hold of the pre release info I will post here thank you inadvance
    I have private messaged you. So you might want to check your message abot the coursework
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by razia)
    Hi I have decided to retake unit 5 in June because I will be retaking unit 1 and unit 2 in january. so it will be too much if I retake all of the units. Good luck for your exam.

I'm retaking unit 2 as well, but in June instead of January so I can sit in on the classes before the exam, then I'm re submitting my AS coursework too I better get this A :rolleyes: good luck with your exams!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I'm retaking unit 2 as well, but in June instead of January so I can sit in on the classes before the exam, then I'm re submitting my AS coursework too I better get this A :rolleyes: good luck with your exams!
    You will reaubmit your coursework?? Lucky you! Apparently my school cant do that. But if I do get A's in three units including unit 5 I can get A. Good luck to you too.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    hi, im retaking unit 5 in jan 2013 and wondered if anyone can show me where to get the pre release
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey could someone please post the scientific article can't fid it anywhere
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    do you know how i can get the pre release. i cant find it online anywhere and im not at college so cant ask them.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    hi has anyone actually got the article as i can't find it anywhere on the internet
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I m getting worried about scientific article?seems like no body has it.someone plz plz plz upload the article as soon as possible...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    heyy see attached document. Hope this helps

also if anyone can actually give me the 2012 june unit 4 and 5 papers, would be appriciated )
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: pdf January 2013 Scientific Article.pdf (100.8 KB, 758 views)
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mmagic)
    heyy see attached document. Hope this helps

also if anyone can actually give me the 2012 june unit 4 and 5 papers, would be appriciated )
    oh i have it at school will upload it tomorrow. do u want the mark scheme as well?
    Does anyone know where to get notes on the scientific article for jan 2013 biology edexcel. need to resit it.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey yes please !! thanks a lot ))
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey, the question papers and mark schemes are attached help yourself to it!!!
    Attached Files
  2. File Type: pdf June 2012 Unit 4.pdf (701.7 KB, 339 views)
  3. File Type: pdf 6BI04_01_rms_20120816.pdf (140.2 KB, 268 views)
  4. File Type: pdf 6BI05_01_que_20120622.pdf (384.2 KB, 251 views)
  5. File Type: pdf 6BI05_01_rms_20120816.pdf (147.8 KB, 265 views)
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Thanks ..... did you manage to find any support materials for the scientific article?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have any ideas on what questions may be asked on it?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aneetee16)
    Does anyone have any ideas on what questions may be asked on it?
    yes im also confused on what topics i should cover in the AS as it is synoptic.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fikouhi1)
    yes im also confused on what topics i should cover in the AS as it is synoptic.
    I'm confused cos it's mostly the stuff we covered in the exercise bit in A2 :/
Updated: January 17, 2013
New on TSR

GCSE mocks revision

Talk study tips this weekend

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.