The Student Room Group
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes

TU100 My Digital Life

Hi everyone

Is there anyone here going to be starting the TU100 in October?

Im hoping to add a few people on Skype so we can discuss problems we might have along the way.

Add me martinjn1985

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey, im starting TU100 in october too, unreal1ty2006 on skype
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes
Reply 2
I was hoping to, but the advisor said that they ran out of the "Kit" they needed and that there are something like 1500 people waiting to go on the course. :frown:
Reply 3
Hey, I'm also starting the TU100 module in October. My skype is: jon.dando
Reply 4
You both already on my list. lol
Reply 5
Oooh, I'm hoping to start this as well, but most probably in Feb! Let me know how it goes people! GOOD LUCK! ;D
Reply 6
I'm starting in October :smile: Don't have skype yet though :frown:
Reply 7
I have already completed M150 and T175 in June 2011, and these 2 courses are equivalent to the TU100 which has replaced these two... I've enjoyed both of them and I assume this course includes the same material (more or less) that I had to study and go through.

I don't think you would be disappointed from studying this one, goodluck!
Reply 8
hiya... just started tu100 this month harder than i expected after not studying in 8 years! how is everyone finding it..?x
Reply 9
Hi guys

i started the tu100 my digital life in October and I am finding it really difficult. I have not studied for about 9 years. Has any1 got any tips they can share?
Reply 10
I'm well out of touch, more than ten years since I studied, going for TU100 starting in February.

suburbanwolf on Skype.
Original post by Rl4976
Hi guys

i started the tu100 my digital life in October and I am finding it really difficult. I have not studied for about 9 years. Has any1 got any tips they can share?

I had that problem with my two courses I was doing in February, however I managed to get through and feel all the better for it.

Basically, when I realised I was struggling with my S104 course, my tutor gave me some good tips. I started reading a few paragraphs and then wrote down, in my own words, what I thought the book was going on about. Eventually, things fell into place and really started to enjoy the course. I had not studied for 20+ years nearly, so was a massive shock to the system.
Reply 12
Hi,
I am looking for someone who has or is currently doing TU100 My Digital Life.

I have started the EMA and am a bit confused for task 5 'Argument mapping', am I to make up my own arguments about "XYZ News organisation is claiming that an incident at one of the OCP’s oil fields" or is there maybe a piece of text to read somewhere.
Reply 13
Original post by Jojowarren
Hi,
I am looking for someone who has or is currently doing TU100 My Digital Life.

I have started the EMA and am a bit confused for task 5 'Argument mapping', am I to make up my own arguments about "XYZ News organisation is claiming that an incident at one of the OCP’s oil fields" or is there maybe a piece of text to read somewhere.

Hi Jojowarren,

If you done Block 5 Part 5, you must know how what this mean and what you must do.

You have two ways to answer this question, at now I'm searching information (about OCP and XYZ News), at the moment I don't found any interesting thing but, every is search.

I recommend you use FreeMind, the OU recommend the same program. If you use it, the work is very easy, you only need to understand the content and remember: objectivity, persuasiveness and quality of evidente!

Good luck at the EMA!
Reply 14
Is there anyone here going to be starting the TU100 in October 2014 ?

Has anyone passed TU100 ???

I need help with senseboard questions and the EMA!

I have to pass this course to have the completion of my degree by the end of next year.

I would be very happy if anyone who has passed TU100 can help me as I need it!!!!

Thanks
Hi there, I am going to be starting this in October as part of my ict degree, what is Ema?

Original post by Aneeza007
Is there anyone here going to be starting the TU100 in October 2014 ?

Has anyone passed TU100 ???

I need help with senseboard questions and the EMA!

I have to pass this course to have the completion of my degree by the end of next year.

I would be very happy if anyone who has passed TU100 can help me as I need it!!!!

Thanks
Reply 16
Original post by courtney-mason
Hi there, I am going to be starting this in October as part of my ict degree, what is Ema?

End-of-Module Assignment.

I completed TU100 last year with a Distinction. ^^
Original post by Szereza
End-of-Module Assignment.

I completed TU100 last year with a Distinction. ^^

Well done!! How did you find it?
Reply 18
I actually thought it was fun in some parts. Not all, as I know what I actually want to learn, some of the topics that it covered didn't interest me at all.

I also thought the workload was a bit much.. Especially if you're working full time and have other things you got to commit to! But saying that, it is doable and don't leave things to do at the last minute!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I would be very thankful to you all, if you can help me in passing TU100! I have to pass this module anyhow. I'm starting it in October 2014. I need help with the sense questions!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending