The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
How many goals do you reckon Messi would score in the Southern Football League Premier Division?
Reply 21
Original post by TRS-T
How many goals do you reckon Messi would score in the Southern Football League Premier Division?

None, he'd have his legs snapped off after ten minutes by a tackle from a painter and decorator.
To be honest it is quite frightening the money some of these non league clubs have e.g. Fleetwood and Crawley and course now they are both in the football league.
Reply 23
Original post by Norton1
None, he'd have his legs snapped off after ten minutes by a tackle from a painter and decorator.

Lol. But thats if he got in the team in the first place; I'm sure his lack of a hoof ball game would cause a fair few facepalms and grilling's from Dave the bricky :lol:
Original post by Norton1

who also happens to be the club's main sponsor...
Original post by Lamps08
Lol. But thats if he got in the team in the first place; I'm sure his lack of a hoof ball game would cause a fair few facepalms and grilling's from Dave the bricky :lol:

Exactly. Could Barcalona beat Ashton United on a wet Wednesday night?
Reply 26
Original post by wilko1991
Exactly. Could Barcalona beat Ashton United on a wet Wednesday night?

I've never heard of Ashton United but I wouldn't bet against them winning it, haha
To be fair throughout the season in £300 a game that's only 13,200 a season which is a very low income it's the same amount a pet time job McDonald's worker earns.
Reply 28
Deft

Latest