The Student Room Group

Hes ignoring me! Living together 2nd year uni!

I wrote this post previously ...

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2090657&p=39151940

basically since then ...
he's gradually been speaking less until one day he just ignored a BBM and despite us both being on facebook he hasn't initiated conversations and often goes offline after I go online. Its like he is just avoiding me! Previously conversations were enthusiastic, a bit flirty but not as flirty as before he came and stayed.

I felt awful but gradually told myself he isnt into me anymore and isn't worth stressing over and to just enjoy summer and forget the situation.

But we're moving in together (with others) in just over 3 weeks. More than anything I don't want it to be awkward for our housemates or us. I just have no idea what he is thinking.
Reply 1
I think you just need to ask him about it. Even I, with my non-existent experience, know that the key to any (successful) relationship is communication...

You're not going to know what he's thinking without asking him because you're not psychic. And it's not like you can read body language over t'internets either.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Flibble22
I think you just need to ask him about it. Even I, with my non-existent experience, know that the key to any (successful) relationship is communication...

You're not going to know what he's thinking without asking him because you're not psychic. And it's not like you can read body language over t'internets either.

This. However, OP you have to ask yourself do you want a relationship with this guy?
Reply 3
I'm going away tomorrow for a week so just going to leave things and tackle it when i'm back. I guess thinking time would be good. I like him a lot, I want a relationship but the way hes been recently has made me think so i really want to be with someone who suddenly just ignores me. But i guess i cant read what hes thinking!
Reply 4
Space is probably a good thing, but if he's like this now, it can only be indicative of his personality
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
I'm going away tomorrow for a week so just going to leave things and tackle it when i'm back. I guess thinking time would be good. I like him a lot, I want a relationship but the way hes been recently has made me think so i really want to be with someone who suddenly just ignores me. But i guess i cant read what hes thinking!

Like I said in the other thread, he's ignoring you because of how you've acted towards him and the decisions you decided to make.
He's protecting himself as its probably too hard for him to talk to you as 'just friends' after what you guys had before..

If you want a relationship, just tell him please! If he continues to be distant, then at least you tried.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending