The Student Room Group

Do girls find men that look like this attractive??

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Are you pouting OP? :holmes:

You are attractive OP and I think plenty of girls would want to be with you/fancy you etc... I don't think all girls want someone tall, dark blah blah blah it's just down to personal preference.
Absolutely not my type.
Reply 22
He's very good-looking not my type but it hasn't got anything to do with his colouring, he's too "pretty". There's loads of girls/women who like that type though.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 23
No. He looks too feminine for me. Obviously not all girls go for the same kind of boy.
Not really my type; I prefer darker guys. He is/you are very attractive, though.
Reply 25
Original post by SHUTUPMAN
Tall, Blue eyes,blonde hair,this skin tone,since these type of guys don't get much women? girls prefer tall, dark(tanned and dark eyes) and handsome?

are you kidding me!? OP, if this is you and you aren't getting girls, you must be doing something wrong, cos this guy is HOT.
Reply 26
Yeah he's definitely attractive but he looks like he cares a bit too much about his appearance for my liking.. You / he looks like a typical Abercrombie guy that doesn't want to settle down into a long term relationship any time soon. Of course, I shouldn't judge all that from a photograph - he / you could have a nice personality too.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 27
Does he have any other facial expressions?
Yeah, I guess but he could look a lot happier and the hair could be a little less poofy/big.
I love blue eyed boys!
Dark hair and a beard! I love a good beard lol
I usually am attracted to dark haired guys,eyes are important to me,aswell as everything else(personality etc..) but if in terms of looks,he is attractive,nice eyes and hair.
Reply 31
I find him attractive
Yes, he's attractive, but if it's you, for the love of God stop posing.
Certainly would not turn down on basis of hair colour :cool:
Reply 34
He's pretty, but not my type. I like men with dark hair, and I prefer them to be a bit less than clean shaven. & they have to be taller than me, aha. Do like blue eyes though! Lol, so picky. Everyone has different types though, obviously somebody is going to find guys like this attractive! :s-smilie:
(edited 11 years ago)
He spends more time on his hair than I do, so objectively, yeah he's attractive, but not particularly to me personally.
Reply 36
He's good looking - just not attractive for me. He looks too pretty, if you get me?
Reply 37
Original post by TinFish
Basically your typical Hollister looking guy? Yeah they get pussy.

theyre gay though
AND pretentious
Reply 38
Not my type.
Reply 39
he would probably be attractive if he didn't have a hair style that took away all of my attention and just make me think how stupid it was everytime I looked at the picture. Oh and a smile would probably help to.
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest