The Student Room Group

Confusing questions in student finace form

I'm a student filling out my finace form for my final year and i've been prompted with a couple of new and slightly confusing questions.

Have you ever had a loan from the Student Loans Company? (Press 'Yes' if u have had other loans for previous courses)

Now, as I am on my 3rd year I did get loans for my previous 2 years but it was all the same course it wasn't a previous course... So do I answer yes as I have infact had a loan before, or do I answer no because even tho i've had a loan it was for previous years of the course i'm applying for now.

Have you started an undergraduate or postgraduate course of Higher Education in any country since leaving school? Tick 'Yes' even if you did not complete the course.

Again, slightly confused as I have infact started an undergraduated course... I'm about to start the 3rd year of it, so again do I answer Yes as I have infact started a course or do I answer no because i'm still on that course and simply applying for the 3rd year of it?

Thanks for any help as these questions just seem to be kinda badly worded and i'm not entirely sure how to answer them based on my current situation.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending