The Student Room Group

Adult nursing march 2013 Salford university

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Hey.. Even though this thread is for adult nursing at Salford, I was wondering if anyone's going to be studying children's nursing at Salford starting march 2013????

Haven't found anyone who is:frown:,
Reply 21
Original post by Maryamb
Hey.. Even though this thread is for adult nursing at Salford, I was wondering if anyone's going to be studying children's nursing at Salford starting march 2013????

I'm doing children's starting in March :smile:
Is anyone going to the post offer open day later this month?
Reply 22
Original post by molly1412
I'm doing children's starting in March :smile:
Is anyone going to the post offer open day later this month?

Hii yes I'll be at the salford post offer open day on 23rd Jan, Wbu??
Reply 23
Hiya all, I'm starting in March also, by the sounds of it there will be a fair few of us. Its going to be fun :-)
I haven't sorted my loans or bursary yet. Need to get my ass in gear.

I'll hopefully see you all on the 23rd for the greeting day :-)

Graham
Reply 24
Hi I start adult nursing in march too. I phoned to ask and they think the start date is March 18th so see you all then or on the 23rd Jan to meet you all. Starting to get nervous now
See you all next week!! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lisa.firth
what is the start date in march? i was deferred from Sept, due to an unexpected pregnancy!:smile:

Hi it is the 18th march but I think you enrol on the 11th.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/i
Reply 27
Original post by Maryamb

hey i'm starting children's nursing at salford in march 2013!!! have you heard much back from them? xx
I am also starting Adult Nursing in March :smile: will be there on 23rd :smile:
Anyone living in at John Lester or Eddie Coulman courts and studying Adult Nursing?
Hi, does anyone know anything about ordering uniforms for Adult Nursing starting this March? When should we do it? How many of each item?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 31
Apparently we'll hear about everything like uniforms and finance at the beginning of Feb, which to me seems a bit last minute x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 32
I know this is for adult nursing but is anyone doing mental health? x
Reply 33
Hey, I've been offered mental health nursing this march :smile: is anyone moving into accommodation at castle irwell?
Reply 34
Original post by 05glovek
Hey, I've been offered mental health nursing this march :smile: is anyone moving into accommodation at castle irwell?

Hey I'm starting in march also, will be commuting though as don't live to far, are you going to the open day next week x
Original post by jojo224
Apparently we'll hear about everything like uniforms and finance at the beginning of Feb, which to me seems a bit last minute x

Posted from TSR Mobile

That really is last minute. Although most things do seem a bit last minute. It's quite unnerving really

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 36
Original post by vix c
Hey I'm starting in march also, will be commuting though as don't live to far, are you going to the open day next week x

I'm going to the open day on Wednesday :smile: I'm getting nervous now!
Reply 37
Original post by 05glovek
I'm going to the open day on Wednesday :smile: I'm getting nervous now!

Cool i will hopefully see you on Wednesday then, what do you look like so i keep an eye out for you?
Im the same i guess we all wil be tho :smile: x
Reply 38
I'll be commuting too does anyone live in Royton, Oldham to car share

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 39
can someone send me the link for the facebook group please? x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending