The Student Room Group

Why do I always seem to start

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad/iStone App
(edited 11 years ago)
It means absolutely nothing as long as you had a good convo. Some girls just don't like making the first move.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 2
Original post by sellerofdreams
It means absolutely nothing as long as you had a good convo. Some girls just don't like making the first move.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

But I still feel it is not right if I start everytime
:/

Reply 3
Bump :/

Reply 4
If you don't like initiating conversation, then don't. See if they message you.

But if you like talking to them, then it doesn't really matter.
Reply 5
Original post by Tizz
If you don't like initiating conversation, then don't. See if they message you.

But if you like talking to them, then it doesn't really matter.

But do girls see that as clingy :/

Reply 6
Original post by The_Soul_Patch
But do girls see that as clingy :/

If they are replying back to you, then they don't. If you keep messaging them and they aren't replying...THAT is being clingy.
Reply 7
The likelihood is you're being friend zoned. Or at least that's how it works with me.

If I really like a guy, conversation initiation will probably lie around 40-50% for me. If I'm trying to make a point that I just want to be friends, because I think a guy may take it the wrong way if I don't, then I usually won't initiate conversations at all. Bit I will still have good chats with them if they do contact me, because I don't mind having a friendship with them, just don't want to encourage anything else.
Reply 8
Any other thoughts :frown:

Reply 9
I was talking with this girl i usually message on gcse results day she wished me good luck I wished her it back. I haven't talked to her since

I just feel that in my head if a girl rarely starts she isnt interested in me in general

Bump

Anyone

I try to keep my relationships 50/50 if possible. It's not like I purposely hold out on not talking to someone I'm interested in, but I do try to keep myself occupied with other things. If I like someone and I want to talk to them; I will talk to them. However I personally wouldn't allow myself to get into a situation where I always had to initiate conversation with someone. One sided relationships/friendships aren't my cup of tea tbh. From my experience; if someone is interested in me, they usually speak to me. Rather than playing these little games of "I spoke to you first last time, so today it's your turn." :rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending