The Student Room Group

Jewish extremists desecrate Christian monastery

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Martyn*
I would not say that. I would some Jews. Which is a world of difference. But I am sure that those words of mine will be twisted by paranoid self-hating Jews and Zionists.

The thread would not be complete without your input.
Reply 21
Original post by ANARCHY__
Is it too soon to make a joke about Ireland? Anybody?

Wow, one piece evidence in the 21st century, and these people aren't half as violent as mohamafanatics, who do that **** all the time ....
Reply 22
What a shock, some Jews commit hate crimes. Just like some people of any other religion, race or class do. I would never have guessed.
Original post by prog2djent
Wow, one piece evidence in the 21st century, and these people aren't half as violent as mohamafanatics, who do that **** all the time ....

Yes, you are correct; if I just consult my Violometer here, it says that the Irish violence was actually a whole 25% less violent than the Jewish or Muslim extremists.

lol it was just a joke mate calm down

Terrorist attacks on US soil:

Europe:

To put things into perspective:

If you are an average TSR user in America, you are 4x MORE likely to carry out a terrorist attack than an average TSR Muslim user.
It also means that if you are an average TSR user in Europe, you are 16x MORE likely to carry out a terrorist attack than the average TSR Muslim user.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 25
They should have written "OUR FAIRY TALES ARE BETTER THAN YOURS"
Reply 26
Original post by squishy123

If you are an average TSR user in America, you are 4x MORE likely to carry out a terrorist attack than an average TSR Muslim user.
It also means that if you are an average TSR user in Europe, you are 16x MORE likely to carry out a terrorist attack than the average TSR Muslim user.

Oh yeah, great, using this infamous chart. You do realise that that percentage would dramatically rise if we concider the failed weapons, foiled attacks or members outed before they could get any further into planning/manufacturing? Since we are much more keen on getting these people because the results are usually massive deaths. These charts count the attacks as singular, isolated, a figure representing the attack, not the amount dead. And the problem is whenever you see these used, people usually use it as some sort of voice for saying how insignificant it terrorism is, and they don't dare reveal their intentione - to have counter terrorism stopped. So what they are effectively saying is, because its so small, it doesn't matter.

Edit: Additionally, many of the other attacks are usually for rational things, say, money or power, not blowing yourself up because of a deity that doesn't even exist. I would rather be killed by a crazy mexican drug lord who is ***** off that I am obstructing his business by co-operating with police, rather than a religious fundamentalist fruitcake who is going to kill me because of theology (depite the fact the major attacks are revenge attacks for our presence and wars in their countries, still tied to theism though).
(edited 11 years ago)
Terrorist attacks on US soil:

Europe:

Unsourced, invalid nonsense. I could make a graph saying that 94% of Brits think I'm the coolest guy alive but it wouldn't be credible.
The source for the US thing is an FBI report. Although the FBI doesn't list those categories and someone else has assigned incidents to categories, they are probably trustworthy. You can find the list here at the bottom of the page:

http://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/publications/terrorism-2002-2005/

The bigger problem with the figures is that they equate attacks that constitute of petty vandalism with 9/11.
Reply 29
Surprised Netanyahu condemned the attacked since he only cares about Jews and acquiring land.
Original post by Kiss
Surprised Netanyahu condemned the attacked since he only cares about Jews and acquiring land.

Perhaps your assessment of his beliefs is faulty?
Oh yeah, great, using this infamous chart. You do realise that that percentage would dramatically rise if we concider the failed weapons, foiled attacks or members outed before they could get any further into planning/manufacturing? Since we are much more keen on getting these people because the results are usually massive deaths. These charts count the attacks as singular, isolated, a figure representing the attack, not the amount dead. And the problem is whenever you see these used, people usually use it as some sort of voice for saying how insignificant it terrorism is, and they don't dare reveal their intentione - to have counter terrorism stopped. So what they are effectively saying is, because its so small, it doesn't matter.

I suppose the foiled attacks are the same percentage all around. Unless you bring evidence to the contrary, this chart stands as an indication of how small a threat Muslims really are. Muslims are all about rhetoric and no action.

Edit: Additionally, many of the other attacks are usually for rational things, say, money or power, not blowing yourself up because of a deity that doesn't even exist. I would rather be killed by a crazy mexican drug lord who is ***** off that I am obstructing his business by co-operating with police, rather than a religious fundamentalist fruitcake who is going to kill me because of theology (depite the fact the major attacks are revenge attacks for our presence and wars in their countries, still tied to theism though).

So attainment of Paradise is not a "rational" thing for the terrorist?
You've been answered in the post underneath yours.
You've been answered in the post underneath yours.

By someone who agrees with me...
You want extra brownie points for that?!
Reply 35

So attainment of Paradise is not a "rational" thing for the terrorist?

Is this a serious question?

The drug baron who kills for $$$ compared to the guy who kills himself for something that doesn't even exist?
Reply 36
Original post by Elipsis
Your Muslims brothers beat you to making this thread, and it was closed already... Let's see if the Christians just leave it, because they're actually peaceful. Or if they turn up in a huge mob shouting God is great calling for the death of whoever wrote it shall we?

Please don't generalise all Muslims and im sure there will be a few Christian protesters because they have a right to be angry as you do if your families house was attacked by whoever.
Is this a serious question?

The drug baron who kills for $$$ compared to the guy who kills himself for something that doesn't even exist?

The guy who kills believes it exists and that's all that matters.
Reply 38
The terrorist attack in western countries come from people who do believe what you say, but they are combining this with their typical reasoning

"blah blah troops in Iraq, blah blah troops in Afghanistan, blah blah Israel, blah blah zionist jews killing muslim babies, blah blah UK troops support, blah blah decadent ways, blah blah apostacy, blah blah offensive jihad Sayed Qutb this blah blah allah muhammed durka durka muhammed jihad"

Oop, sorry, J!h@d, best avoid putting the actual world, something I've spotted from certain forums.
(edited 11 years ago)
That pie chart is made from the data on some FBI website I believe.

Don't know about graph.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending