The Student Room Group

Work Experience/Placements at Google?

Hi,

I'm currently an A-Level student studying Computing, Mathematics, and Physics. Next year I'll be applying to universities. So I wanted to know, does anyone know if Google offer work experience or placements.
Reply 1
You like Android?
Reply 2
Yeah. Of course. I love it. And I wouldn't mind knowing more about it.
Reply 3
Original post by nathano14
Hi,

I'm currently an A-Level student studying Computing, Mathematics, and Physics. Next year I'll be applying to universities. So I wanted to know, does anyone know if Google offer work experience or placements.

This information is easily available through using Google's very own search engine...

http://www.google.com/edu/students/index.html
Has anyone found work experience at google london?
does anyone no Google's London email address
Reply 6
I find it ironic that you are seeking information about the very search engine that could provide you with the answers you seek!
Original post by ukianb
I find it ironic that you are seeking information about the very search engine that could provide you with the answers you seek!

If you could find anything about yr 12 work experience at google on google search engine, then I'd be grateful.
I am also looking for a work experience placement at the London Google office
Reply 9
Original post by ukianb

lol yeah

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think you have to be at university already. Watch JamoeMills on YouTube. He did it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone know if google takes students under 16s for work experience? I have to find my placement for next year and inform my teacher by October half term.
Original post by Liezlcampbell
Does anyone know if google takes students under 16s for work experience? I have to find my placement for next year and inform my teacher by October half term.

Don't think so.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending