The Student Room Group
Students graduating at Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University

Bike Storage Seafront Residences

I am Staying at seafront residences, Are there any place where I can store my Bicycle?
http://www.aber.ac.uk/en/accommodation/info/securecyclestorage/

It seems that the only secure cycle storage that the university provides is at Cwrt Mawr, Rosser & Trefloyne and Penbryn Residences. So on campus residences only.

Saying that, I'd email and ask for confirmation about the sea front residences.
Students graduating at Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University
Reply 2
Original post by The Optimistic Ram
http://www.aber.ac.uk/en/accommodation/info/securecyclestorage/

It seems that the only secure cycle storage that the university provides is at Cwrt Mawr, Rosser & Trefloyne and Penbryn Residences. So on campus residences only.

Saying that, I'd email and ask for confirmation about the sea front residences.

yeah, thats what i've done, i'm not asking for a secure site...as long as i can lock my bike to...
+

ANYONE THAT HAS BEEN AT SEAFRONT RESIDENCE??
Original post by spanish9
not asking for a secure site...

So you want to store your bike in a insecure place?

Best not shout about it though if it's insecure...:tongue:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 4
UP
Reply 5
This should answer your question.

They're just basic rails coming out of the ground to lock stuff to. This picture is of the courtyard between Caerleon and Pumlumon (both come under 'Seafront Residencies', you probably won't know which one you're in until you get there).

Though there is always the option of storing your bike in your flat. One of my friends lived on the very top floor of Pumlumon and had a really expensive mountain bike that he would carry up the stairs and keep in his room.
Reply 6
Original post by Omnamah
This should answer your question.

They're just basic rails coming out of the ground to lock stuff to. This picture is of the courtyard between Caerleon and Pumlumon (both come under 'Seafront Residencies', you probably won't know which one you're in until you get there).

Though there is always the option of storing your bike in your flat. One of my friends lived on the very top floor of Pumlumon and had a really expensive mountain bike that he would carry up the stairs and keep in his room.

Is it legal to keep the bycile in the flat??

Quick Reply

Latest