The Student Room Group

help with certain girl ?

just a little background on me :biggrin:
throughout high school i was kind of quiet and shy i was sporty just had no confidence at all and got very nervous around girls, anyway over the past 3 or 4 months since i left school i changed a lot, i grown out my hair have become a lot more confident and fashionable and made new friends (basically the opposite of what i was in high school) and some of the girls from high school who came to my college said that i have changed and look loads better. So basically there is a girl whos really pretty and i sit next to her in some classes, we have gotton along really well so far and have lots in common although we have only been in college for 3 days. i think were attracted to each other but since i have never had much experiance with girls im not sure if shes attracted, anyway how do i know if she is attracted to me and how do i hint at being attracted to her ?
so this ones for the girls :smile:
btw were both 16
thanks x
Reply 1
Don't hint at all, ask for her number and start a conversation. Be straightforward but polite and cool about chatting with her and getting to know her. It will become obvious from the way she speaks to you. Then when you are sure, suggest a fun thing to do together, just the two of you.

Don't need to overcomplicate these things :smile:. Good luck.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending