The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
No they are hated jokes im sure some women do some women don't its preference

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SE1
Seemingly i'd imagine they're not desired at all.

Check your prescription. (I'm assuming you're high on something, or you're just trolling)
Reply 3
Not a women or even gay but... Ronan Keating=YUM (no homo)
Why would you imagine that?
Reply 5
Some women don't just like blond guys, they have fetishes for them, for me it doesn't really matter what colour someone's hair is tbh.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 6
SE1
OP
Original post by Popppppy
Why would you imagine that?

They overwhelmingly prefer dark haired males in my experience.
I love blonde men, their hair makes them stand out amongst the brownies. Colour has very little to do with attractive. It's the face for me that defines physical attractiveness. Why are you so concerned? Are you blonde? If you don't your hair colour, dye it.
Original post by Et33
Some women don't just like blond guys, they have fetishes for them

Really?! That's wonderful news! :biggrin:
Reply 9
When I see a blonde guy in the street I spit in his face.
Reply 10
Original post by SE1
They overwhelmingly prefer dark haired males in my experience.

There are a lot of women who have a thing for that 'tall dark stranger' shtick that the romance novelists live for..

Reply 11
Original post by InnerTemple
Really?! That's wonderful news! :biggrin:

:biggrin: I have loads of friends who jump at the chance of dating blond guys, there's a chance for them yet :biggrin:

I love a guy with blonde hair :yep:
Personally I do like blonde haired guys, my ultimate celebrity crush is this guy: http://www.google.co.uk/search?tbm=isch&source=mog&hl=en&gl=uk&client=ms-android-samsung&tab=wi&q=jesse%20spencer&sa=N&biw=533&bih=237#i=50 :h:

I honestly don't have a 'type'. I am attracted to blonde haired, blue eyed guys but I am also equally attracted to dark haired, brown eyed guys (i.e. Enrique Iglesias) :smile:
Reply 14
I would never turn a guy down because he was blonde... but, that doesn't make me instantly attracted to them either.
Original post by SE1
Seemingly i'd imagine they're not desired at all.

Edit: Why the hate? I rarely hear any girls saying they find blonde guys attractive...

Yep. Women just can stand that blonde hair, makes them dryer than the sahara in a heatwave.
i'm blonder than most, and i think it's like anything, some girls love blondes, some girls don't, most have no strong preference.

But, as a blonde man in Spain, Portugal, Greece, anywhere dominated by by brunettes, blonde men and women get an extraordinary amount of attention, perhaps more because we look a little different rather than being particularly attractive. But you'd get women literally staring at you for quite long stretches of time, i found it really unnerving
seriously- that's prejudice. i'm blonde and i don't spit on brown people's faces
Original post by olly lynes
seriously- that's prejudice. i'm blonde and i don't spit on brown people's faces

sorry, didn't mean to send that to you

sorry, didn't mean to send that to you

you're speakin to yourself mate :erm:

Latest