The Student Room Group

unfair teacher?!

basically i didnt get good grades for my as's and in my school you can't do the same subjects again if you didnt get the grades they wanted. i went back to school three days ago and chose different subjects but they all clashed with each other, but then i realised that i really wanted to do my previous subjects. the science teacher, who is not even the head of science is making the decisions of who she wants back in the class and who not. some people got the same grades as me and they are allowed back to do the same subjects and im not allowed, they are being totally unfair so basically for the past three days i have been in school and i haven't had any lessons at all and now i dont know what to do! someone please advise me on what to do? I really need to sort this out asap.
How to answer Class teacher interview questions?
Original post by mikenrichard
How to answer Class teacher interview questions?

You should know your teacher position job description, job qualifications then, teacher technical interview questions…, you can ref some questions as below:

Tell me about yourself?
What kind of salary are you looking for Teacher?
What are your career goals for teacher?
How many years of experience do you have for Teacher position?
How do you plan when starting a new study unit or topic with your class?
Tell me how you develop your daily lesson plan and what do you include?
Describe your teaching style?
Would you be interested in participating in after- school activities?
How have you used, or how will you use technology in the classroom?
What type of classroom management structure would you implement if you were hired?

You can ref more 170 teacher interview questions & answers at: azjobebooks.info/170-teacher-interview-questions or 103 common interview questions and answers.
Original post by Thinkbug
basically i didnt get good grades for my as's and in my school you can't do the same subjects again if you didnt get the grades they wanted. i went back to school three days ago and chose different subjects but they all clashed with each other, but then i realised that i really wanted to do my previous subjects. the science teacher, who is not even the head of science is making the decisions of who she wants back in the class and who not. some people got the same grades as me and they are allowed back to do the same subjects and im not allowed, they are being totally unfair so basically for the past three days i have been in school and i haven't had any lessons at all and now i dont know what to do! someone please advise me on what to do? I really need to sort this out asap.

What subjects do you want to study?

What grades did you get?

I would suggest that you retake elsewhere.

Quick Reply

Latest