The Student Room Group
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website

Anyone applying for University of Ulster 2013 entry?

I'm probably adding Uni of Ulster as one of my choices for 2013 entry. I'll be applying for Public Relations, and I'm from Scotland.

Would love to hear from anyone else applying there, as I haven't heard much about it! xx

Scroll to see replies

Original post by truthandtragedy
I'm probably adding Uni of Ulster as one of my choices for 2013 entry. I'll be applying for Public Relations, and I'm from Scotland.

Would love to hear from anyone else applying there, as I haven't heard much about it! xx

Don't :mmm:
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website
Original post by matthew769
Don't :mmm:

Oh no! Why?!
Oh no! Why?!

Just joking :colone: I go to QUB so there's always going to be rivalry haha
Original post by matthew769
Just joking :colone: I go to QUB so there's always going to be rivalry haha

Oh okay, I thought you were about to tell me some awful horror story!
Reply 5

I'm planning to apply for Dietetics this year and I'm from England!
Reply 6
I'm applying for psychology and law with criminology, however UU is my backup choice. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
I'm applying for French and German and I am from England!
Applied for Jordanstown- Software engineering..:smile:
Original post by JustDisturbia
Applied for Jordanstown- Software engineering..:smile:

Same here, sounds like were applying to the same places.. :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Didn't know whether to post this here or start a new thread, but I'll try here first.
I'm looking to apply for a postgraduate program in Translation studies at University of Ulster starting in september 2013. I was wondering whether any of you knows someone who has coursed this master before so that I can get some feedback on the contents and the quality of the master. Knowing that it's a very specific question, any information and feedback on whether its worth taking a postgraduate program at University of Ulster would be appreciated, as well as whether studying a postgraduate course there guarantees career opportunities or not.
Thanks.
Original post by TheDukeFitz
Same here, sounds like were applying to the same places.. :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

oh thats cool! have you got any offers back?
Reply 12
Applying for Journalism at Coleraine
Reply 13
Im applying to QUB and UU for nursing but that's just because I'd be far too scared to leave the country!
Reply 14
I'm applying for Human Nutrition!
Reply 15
Original post by unclekevo
Applying for Journalism at Coleraine

Same! I'm applying for journalism + english :smile: have you got any offers yet?
Reply 16
Original post by me_
Same! I'm applying for journalism + english :smile: have you got any offers yet?

Applying for Journalism + French, Journalism + Film Studies, no offers yet, you?
Reply 17
Applying for Journalism + French, Journalism + Film Studies, no offers yet, you?

None as of yet unfortunately. All the best with your application!
Reply 18
Got an offer for Journalism and Film Studies :biggrin:
Reply 19
Got an offer for Journalism and Film Studies :biggrin:

Oh did you? That's great! :smile: I've finally sent away my UCAS today. I'm at college and they're a little less lenient with the UCAS deadline. I'm the first in my class to send mine off and we're nearly into December :frown:

Did you get unconditional/conditional? Also do Ulster require an interview with their journo degrees?

Quick Reply

Latest