The Student Room Group

mixed messages

Soz for anon
this guy that i really like has been sending me mixed messages. Last week we had been texting each other and he kept implying that we should meet up, ie kept telling me how nice it was to hear from me and how bored he is, and saying "Im free most of the times" and keeps mentioning his car.

i sent him a txt asking to meet up and since then ive had no txts from him. After reading the txts he has sent me, all of my friends agree that its pretty blatant that he wants to meet up, but then if he does, why doent he tb??
maybe his phones out of credit or something. dont read so much into it.
Reply 2
thats what i told myself but the thing is, if he has run out of credit, surely he shud get his lazy butt outta of the house and get some. Anyway, out of desparation i sent him a txt telling him my msn addy four/five days ago. and i stil aint heard.
Reply 3
texts are one of the worst forms of communication and flirting...you get too bogged down trying to read meanings into them...plus the priestess is right,maybe he's run out of cred. one more reason why they're soo bad at what they're used for :rolleyes:
Reply 4
Anonymous
thats what i told myself but the thing is, if he has run out of credit, surely he shud get his lazy butt outta of the house and get some. Anyway, out of desparation i sent him a txt telling him my msn addy four/five days ago. and i stil aint heard.

or maybe he's lost his phone. i know people that once their cred is gone,they can't be arsed to top up. just forget about it,and move on after a while.they're better guys out there
Reply 5
Shylock
texts are one of the worst forms of communication and flirting...you get too bogged down trying to read meanings into them...plus the priestess is right,maybe he's run out of cred. one more reason why they're soo bad at what they're used for :rolleyes:

but he can email me... cuz i gave him my msn addy
why dont you just leave it? if hes just playing with you then you are better off without. if he isnt then he will come back to you with a good excuse. texts are not very a very reliable source of info.
Reply 7
Anonymous
but he can email me... cuz i gave him my msn addy

there are actually people in this world who don't have msn,you'd be surprised. plus just because you gave it to him doesn't mean he has to email. i'm not being mean,just trying to be truthful...and maybe he doesn't want to meet up or maybe he's away.like all of next week i might not be online coz there's no internet where i'm going.could be the same for him.i dunno,i'm not him :dontknow:
Reply 8
Why dont you phone him and ask?
Reply 9
good point suzi :yy:
Reply 10
i cud do that, cudnt i? need to pluck up some courage. only prob is, i dont wanna seem like a stalker. but then i shudnt be fewling like that, cuz he's the one who was hinting like mad that he wanted to c me. gaaaaah
just call up and ask how he is,and you wanted to say hi and ask if he got your message.after he's replied.say ok and say you've gotta go do some stuff now and you'll catch him later.simple.nothing hinting at 'stalking' there.and you're just giving off the air of cool,calm,collected individual who's just wanted to say hi. :smile:
Reply 12
thank you! :biggrin:
not a problem :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending