The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Kill3er
Sorry, i was going to ask a question about Preliminary investigations, but i figured out the answer.

Thanks for all your help. Sat the ISA today :smile:

Aah okay, how did it go?
Reply 21
Original post by Secret.
Aah okay, how did it go?

It went okay. Got a little confused when i was doing the method, and maybe missed out a stage, but other then that it was okay :L
Reply 22
Original post by Secret.
Aah okay, how did it go?

Got 48/50!
Thanks for all your help :smile:
Moving this thread into the biology exams sub-forum, where it might get more responses.
I've got my Biology isa this week, and needed some help with what to write for the preliminary experiment in section 1, because i'm not sure what to write for it, and any other help is appreciated because i'm kind of lost for most of the paper, i think section 1 should be okay, but that's what help i am looking for to be honest because it'll be first up. Thanks in advance
Original post by Prof Dumbledore
I've got my Biology isa this week, and needed some help with what to write for the preliminary experiment in section 1, because i'm not sure what to write for it, and any other help is appreciated because i'm kind of lost for most of the paper, i think section 1 should be okay, but that's what help i am looking for to be honest because it'll be first up. Thanks in advance

This is a very old thread, if you have any questions or queries, please be sure to make a new thread :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending