The Student Room Group

Question about Law Degree

If i do a foundation year in law at the university of west london do you think it would be hard to transfer to a more reputable university such as city or something?
bump
Reply 2
almost certainly.... I've never heard of people transferring, and Law is so competitive I'm afraid your chance of transferring up are almost nil. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. A good friend of mine took two attempts to get into Law at Oxford, so you can definitely do better in a second round if you want to take a year out.
OP is not trying to transfer into the 2nd year at another uni after doing his 1st year at West London, he is trying to transfer into the 1st year at another uni after doing a foundation course at West London.

I know that people have been successful in getting into some pretty good unis having done the foundation year at Birkbeck, but suspect that it will be harder after a foundation year at West London because the university is nowhere near as highly regarded. Then again City is not exactly Oxford so it may be doable.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending