The Student Room Group

Prison officers stood guard while woman officer had sex with a dangerous rapist

(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1
Gross.
Looking at her sex starved prisoners are probably the only guys who would.

I'm disappointed I couldn't think of a better joke than that. :frown: Sorry. Feel like I've let everyone down.

How come text messages prove it wasn't rape here but not in the Assange case?
I have no thoughts, this has blown my mind.
*Facepalm*
I think in this instance, I'm inclined to say it wasn't rape, but the first line of the headline creeps me out. If I call a man 'sexy' and accept presents is non-consensual sex not rape anymore?

The story however, bit weird. She was probably very lonely, considering the amount she risked for it.
Reply 6
Why is there any emphasis at all on the prison officers who stood guard? The officer who had sex with the convict is the one with by far the biggest breach of professionalism, as well as the false accusation of rape which would have dragged her colleagues into trouble as well.
Before I even clicked on this thread I just knew the story would be from the Daily Mail. I don't know if we can trust them, they are always churning out highly exaggerated and half truth stories.
How could she give him the satisfaction? Disgusting. :nope:
It's the Daily Mail.... :rolleyes:
Original post by Hopple
Why is there any emphasis at all on the prison officers who stood guard? The officer who had sex with the convict is the one with by far the biggest breach of professionalism.

This... seems slightly strange to me to be honest.
Reply 11
With some of the exaggerated stories that the daily mail posts, I'm inclined to believe this story contains any less exaggeration...
Reply 12
Original post by Chief Wiggum
This... seems slightly strange to me to be honest.

I suppose there's the possibility that it was actually rape, and not the almost certain "Oh ****, my husband found out. I better say I was raped!", in which case the guards standing by would be guilty of aiding rape rather than just keeping quiet for a horny colleague.
Original post by whyumadtho
How could she give him the satisfaction? Disgusting. :nope:

I'm not sure the point of prison is so much to prevent people getting sexual satisfaction as to stop the committing crimes tbh.

I don't see why this is even news.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0203540/

^ Guard inmate relationship threatens to bloom in that but is presented in a rather different way.

People are so easily persuaded by clever writing. Above film perhaps represents a 0.1% but does make a very valid point in a very effective way. Half of it has a 0.1% chance of happening.
How about:

Prison guard brings out the caring loving side of previously monstrous rapist!

True to her philosophy of there being some good in every heart prison guard *name* has helped evil doer *name* back to the loving nice person he would have been were it not for his rough upbringing. Seemingly proving the old adage that love conquers all as *names* time and trust has turned this one time evil doer into a loving doting husband. This was however until this Romeo and Juliet esq tale of forbidden love was shattered by emotionally dead right wing rule obsessed jobsworth expressing concern that the inmate concerned was threatening to approach the road to rehabilitation when he should be suffering. Left wing feminist organisation is quoted as adding "yeah ****ing right" but then praised the guard in question for taking enjoyment in her position of power over the helpless male adding "mwahahahaha one day all males will be similarly at our mercy".

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending