The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Still don't have anywhere to live :<

Hey I was just wondering if anyone has or knows where I can get a room near QMUL, I want it to be within walking distance 20-30mins, but if you have a room within a reasonable distance please message me anyway :biggrin: or if anyones down for a house share, I had a viewing at a decent house recently (I have pictures, PM if you're interested) but the group I was going to move in with flaked on me, soo yah lets see how this goes
Reply 1
We're a group of 5 people and need 1 more for a 6 bed house share literally 5 minutes walk away from the Uni.

The house has 2 bathrooms, 6 large double bedrooms and no lounge.

Rent is under £100 per week for a double room.

We're a group of 4 guys and 1 girl, looking for another girl.

PM me your Facebook link and I'll add you to discuss it further.
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 2
Sent you a PM but seeing as I'm not a girl, anyone else got anything?
Reply 3
Still nothing :>
Original post by FeraTaTa
Still nothing :>

Hey!

I'm Katrina. There are quite a few rooms in Nido Spitalfields, Liverpool Street. It's about 3 train stops to Queen's Mary if I'm not mistaken. If you're interested, let me know. you can also check the website www.nidostudentliving.com :smile:

Goodluck!
Reply 5
My son has an en-suite room available in Magenta House a private hall of residence in E1 near Aldgate East tube station. The price of the room is £220 per week but we are willing to pay anyone £2000 to take over the contract that would bring the cost down to £180 per week.
The hall of residence is brand new and very modern with 24 hour security. The room has floor length windows and the communal kitchen / living room has a flat screen TV.
Let me know if you'd like any further details.
Reply 6
Sorry I've already found somewhere to live, thank you anyway :smile:
Reply 7
Yes it is, let me know if you'd like any further information or to arrange a visit.:smile:

Quick Reply