The Student Room Group

Student finance DECLARATION FORM HELP

how long will it take for them to send the docs i need to show at university?

thanks
There is no exact time limit, if everything is in order then you should receive your entitlement letter within 2 weeks. If you are worried you can log onto your SFE account on www.direct.gov.uk/studentfinance then go onto the left hand side and select 'View Correspondance' then will be a printable copy of the letter you will be receiving in the post of your entitlement letter that you can print. This is acceptable to show at your university.

Hope this helps!
Reply 2
Original post by SheridanLM91
There is no exact time limit, if everything is in order then you should receive your entitlement letter within 2 weeks. If you are worried you can log onto your SFE account on www.direct.gov.uk/studentfinance then go onto the left hand side and select 'View Correspondance' then will be a printable copy of the letter you will be receiving in the post of your entitlement letter that you can print. This is acceptable to show at your university.

Hope this helps!

oh really? thanks alot, going to send and also print the copy.

edit: god, just logged in and it shows entitlement from the year before !

I have sent before but some reason they haven't received it, feeling stressed, would they post coresspondence on the site when they receive the letter?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 3
another bump

ive just checked in my room and found that I do have a letter which says to take it into my university, in order to get paid...

now all I have to do is sign the declaration form and send it back....

however should i worry that despite having the entitlement form to show at my uni, it will take long for SFE to confirm they received my letter?
Reply 4
Original post by srsmass14
another bump

ive just checked in my room and found that I do have a letter which says to take it into my university, in order to get paid...

now all I have to do is sign the declaration form and send it back....

however should i worry that despite having the entitlement form to show at my uni, it will take long for SFE to confirm they received my letter?

Your declaration form letter? I sent mine last Thursday I think it was, and they approved my application today. Shouldn't be too long at all as long as everything is correct.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending