The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Parking

Hi, I am new to this and sorry if this subject has already been posted.

I am starting UCLAN tomorrow and wanted to know where are the best/ free places to park. I dont intend to get a permit as I know many parking spaces go from early morning. Please could I get any street names where I could park without the worry of a ticket or being clamped, or anything else. This info would be much appreciated.
Reply 1
Depends on which building you're studying at :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 2
Outside brunel court (around ladywell street) is pretty good, think it's limited to 2 hours though.
Pedder street around roeburn...not sure what the regulations are but lots of spaces.
Reply 3
Also on brook street next to 53 degree there is a parking area you can use :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 4
Why don't you use the park and ride scheme? I've use that whenever I go into Preston because the car parks charge loads if you're staying for the day, plus I want to know my car is safe and not down some side street with the risk of clamping.. it's £2.50 for a return before 09.30 and £1.20 after. Buses comes literally every 5-8 minutes and takes less than ten minutes to get into the centre and they basically stop near the University, and there's always tons of spaces and you know your car is being left somewhere safe!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending