College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website

City university??

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by coastbeats
Congrats! When did you send off your application?
Posted from TSR Mobile

thanks, i sent it off on the 4th of october but they sent me an email saying they received it on the 9th of october, i think it takes a few days for them to process it. What you apply for?
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website
Original post by zaf13
thanks, i sent it off on the 4th of october but they sent me an email saying they received it on the 9th of october, i think it takes a few days for them to process it. What you apply for?

Oh right I sent it off very early too. I applied for investment and financial risk mangement

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 42
Got an offer for actuarial science today :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tendaim
Got an offer for actuarial science today :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by zaf13
Got my offer this morning on 3rd of december, for “management” and “investment and financial risk management” soooo happy, anybody else receive any offers?

Very well-done.
:wink:
Original post by zaf13

So it does take them roughly a month to reply..... Maybe I have to wait 2 more week!
Reply 46
Original post by jjl94
Hi, im applying actuarial science at Cass too! when did you send off your application? and received an offer? coz mine hasnt been sent off yet, still waiting for my reference, im a little worried not getting any offers now.

12th October, received offer today. Dw it was quiet for a while for me. Received Kent offer 15th , Heriot-Watt 28th November. City offer early today. :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 47
Original post by dan94adibi
So it does take them roughly a month to reply..... Maybe I have to wait 2 more week!

roughly 2 months lol, sorry maybe you have to wait a bit longer :wink:
Hi dan94adibi, and others who may still be waiting to hear back from Cass.

It normally takes around 4-6 weeks for us to process your application and get back to you with an offer. If you would like to check on the status of your application however, please do not hesitate to contact a member of our Admissions Team quoting your UCAS ID number. [email protected]

Thanks
Reply 49
Got a conditional offer for International Politics within 4 days of submitting my UCAS.
Predicted A*A*AA.
Original post by CEKTOP
Got a conditional offer for International Politics within 4 days of submitting my UCAS.
Predicted A*A*AA.

Well done.
What were your AS result and what subjects are you doing!?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 51
Well done.
What were your AS result and what subjects are you doing!?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Thanks!
AS: AAA
Subjects: history, law, politics, russian
Original post by tendaim
Im applying for actuarial science in 2013 at city :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am also apply Actuarial Science at City. Did you receive an acknowledgment email from City?
Reply 53
Original post by liz08077726
I am also apply Actuarial Science at City. Did you receive an acknowledgment email from City?

Yes I did receive one but quite late on give or take a couple of weeks. It was the last one I received though. I got the offer about 3 weeks after I received the acknowledgement.
Reply 54
Anyone applied for civil engineering
Original post by Cass Business School
Hi dan94adibi, and others who may still be waiting to hear back from Cass.

It normally takes around 4-6 weeks for us to process your application and get back to you with an offer. If you would like to check on the status of your application however, please do not hesitate to contact a member of our Admissions Team quoting your UCAS ID number. [email protected]

Thanks

hi...just want to ask do u give equal consideration for all applicants before the jan 15 deadline? or is it more of a first come first serve basis- seeing as your making offers already?
pls do reply
bahhhh...people are getting offers already ..!!...my application hasn't even been sent off yet.....my stupid college...!!!!!!!!!...:frown:
Got an offer one hour ago.... for accounting and finance.
I haven't seen the conditions since UCAS hasn't updated yet!
Got an offer one hour ago.... for accounting and finance.
I haven't seen the conditions since UCAS hasn't updated yet!

Congrats! When did you send your application?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by coastbeats
Congrats! When did you send your application?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks
19th of November

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending