The Student Room Group

Urgent help and advice needed on my IGCSE's

Hello everyone,

I hope its the right section but it is kinda-ish University related.

So here is the problem I am right now in year 11 gonna take my IGCSE exams this year. So I already made my mind up about my future and I want to go later to a Business school and get a degree in business management or administration.

So since I suck at Science and as my research turned I would not need my Science IGCSE's. I decided to drop my two Sciences Biology and Physics (Out of my 9 IGCSE's including English&Maths) but as my mother went to the school to inform the school about my decision, the principle insisted at first that I would need 2 Sciences to get into any University and then in the end she just kinda-ish agreed to let me drop one although I want both dropped.

Now she wants to have a word with me and I already know she will try to make me believe I cannot drop more than one or any at all. But I want to know exactly what is behind all that if I actually need any Science at all to get into a business school or not. Because my school has the reputation about being very insistent of having things their way.

If I would be able to drop both I would be left with 7 IGCSE's including Maths and English.

And I plan on studying in the UK hopefully if my grades are good enough Cass Business school.

Thanks in advance for reading and any help or advice !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending