The Student Room Group

Declaring Resit to Uni's

I apologies beforehand if this isn't the appropriate section to post this question but here I go.

I'm on a gap year at the moment and wish to re apply to university. However some of the unis request students achieve an AAB in their A levels. In order to achieve this I plan on resitting three modular exams during my year off. Here's the issue.

Because I only have to resit 3 exams to resit, and a year off I've got two opportunities to resit, January and July-ish. I want to resit the exams in January and try and get the AAB in one go, however if I don't and I resit them again in summer what do i tell unis, im resitting the same module 3 times? and can a university decline my application if I don't get the grades in January?

TL;DR Do prospective universities care if I achieve my grades in January or June.

You must declare all results. Anything else is fraud and can result in your offer/place being withdrawn. Be careful, and dont ever lie on an application form.
Reply 2
Original post by returnmigrant
You must declare all results. Anything else is fraud and can result in your offer/place being withdrawn. Be careful, and dont ever lie on an application form.

Ok so I have to tell the unis what grades I got from my January resits? or do I have to tell them all my results at the end of the year like everyone else?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending