The Student Room Group

We are not waiting on any evidence items.

''We are not waiting on any evidence items.''

That is what it says on my online application, and it said they will send the money within 3-4 days of me starting. But how can this be? I sent my passport and they returned it, but my mother still hasn't sent income evidence... Did they say ''ah well, he looks legit enough. Screw the rest of the evidence'' all of a sudden?
It might be they're not waiting for any evidence for you, i'm sure it says separately about evidence from parents...
Reply 2
I think what happens is your parents have to send evidence of income for 2012 at the start of the next tax year (April 2013), and then Student Finance confirm whether the income declared on your application actually matches your parent's actual income for this year. If it matches then fine, but if it's more and you've received too much money you have to give the difference back. Hope that helps :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 3
I just recieved a declaration form. I'm still not sure about the whole thing, i know student finance can be a bit un-reliable with what they do.

Original post by Little-Miss
Hello,

Sorry I can't be of much help but I had the same thing on my application but only after I submitted my evidence anyway. I would personally give them a call and in the meantime keep checking your online account to see what it says. Good luck x

P.S. Just thought is this your first year of funding or have you had a sibling go through university before you?

Actually yes, my sister is a 3rd year student on student loans... My mum has already done an income report for my sister with her directgov account.... Could this be it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending