The Student Room Group

extended project

need some ideas to do for extended project, want to go on to do a social work degree so would like it to have a topic of children, ideas?
On the actual content of the title, l can't offer much help on this subject topic. But having achieved a (provisional) grade of A* in mine I can offer some advice especially if your exam board is AQA.
For example, my teacher advised us to present our title as a question , this way you can meet the AO s, hopefully with some ease.Mainly because you can be analytical e.t.c. However, that is not to say that you cannot achieve the higher grades without a question title. And finally, just try not make it too open or indeed too closed, because from my understanding you are awarded marks on how 'focused' and achievable your research title is.

Hope this helps (:
Reply 2
Agreed with Miranda - I did mine on how brain structure effects mental health and recieved an A*.
Social work -
The case of children and abuse
How do social workers fit into a multidisciplinary team
Case of baby p

ect
x
Reply 3
Im studying health and social care BTEC and I'm struggling to find ideas on what to do for my extended project too ... i want to become a Sports Therapist or Sports and Exercise Psychologist. Any ideas on what i can do for my extended project? any suggestions would be much appreciated!!! :smile:
Reply 4
Hi need help with extended project releted to social work any ideas??? please

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending