The warm party n the tiger one n maybe somemore
All but i dont fancy the silent disco >.>

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-S5830
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Don't blame with silent disco. In mg head km like we Wtf.
A silent disco sounds soooooo awkward haha.
Reply 4
Silent disco's are amazing, until you take the headphones off, then they seem really weird. Probably not going to go though.

I'll probably go to the Welcome Party, the Tigers Bar Crawl, and the Pirate Party. See you there :wink:
Reply 5
all of them! i have a wristband so why not. if they're dire i will go elsewhere. :P
I'll go to as much as I can.

Do you need to book tickets in advance?
Reply 7
If you want or u can pay on the door
Original post by guvnag
If you want or u can pay on the door

Thanks man. I see you get a discount if you book in advance, but I can't really know what I'll want to do until I get there haha.

The Aloha party seems good. :biggrin:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by outtacontrol
Thanks man. I see you get a discount if you book in advance, but I can't really know what I'll want to do until I get there haha.

The Aloha party seems good. :biggrin:

You may want to book in advance inase they sell out though.

Original post by Nvmthename
You may want to book in advance inase they sell out though.

Oh yeah, I didn't think of that.

Infact, I just looked at the page where you book tickets, and a few of the events aren't listed, which might mean those are sold out already. I'll decide which ones I'll definitely want to go to and book them.
Oh yeah, I didn't think of that.

Infact, I just looked at the page where you book tickets, and a few of the events aren't listed, which might mean those are sold out already. I'll decide which ones I'll definitely want to go to and book them.

I heard the foam party sold out a few days ago so you have to be quick :biggrin:

Original post by Nvmthename
I heard the foam party sold out a few days ago so you have to be quick :biggrin:

Yeah, the foam party seems to be sold out. But there's the Traffic Light party that night (if I can find some green clothes to wear :biggrin:).

It also seems like Tigers Bar Crawl is sold out now too, because it's not listed on this page anymore: http://bcusu.fatsoma.com/

It's Birmingham though, so there'll probably be other clubs, etc. to go to each night (but they'll be more expensive probably), especially considering there's lots of unis in the city having fresher's week.
Reply 13
Really wish I had sorted out freshers wristband at an earlier time, I can't be arsed sorting out separate tickets for events when there are no promises ill be going to them. I'm not too fussed about missing some events though as I've already had a freshers before.
Reply 14
Yeah, the foam party seems to be sold out. But there's the Traffic Light party that night (if I can find some green clothes to wear :biggrin:).

It also seems like Tigers Bar Crawl is sold out now too, because it's not listed on this page anymore: http://bcusu.fatsoma.com/

It's Birmingham though, so there'll probably be other clubs, etc. to go to each night (but they'll be more expensive probably), especially considering there's lots of unis in the city having fresher's week.

Letting you know that you can't buy the bar crawl tickets online... You just buy them when you pick your other tickets up or anytime from the su :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by Grace_1110
Letting you know that you can't buy the bar crawl tickets online... You just buy them when you pick your other tickets up or anytime from the su :smile:

Can you pick up tiger outfits there too :biggrin:?
Dressing as a pirate... May aswell be down for for the male tail too.

Original post by Grace_1110

Thanks! :biggrin:

Makes sense actually, since that event takes place in multiple venues.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending