The Student Room Group

student finance

hi guys how long dose it normally take student finance to sort it all out. as iv just nearly finished applying to needing to send of my birth certificat, as i am going into uni on 24 sep and im not to sure if enrolment need it to declare that i will be getting a loan for my course.
(edited 11 years ago)
Hello,

I've just been saying something similar to another person on these forums. Unfortunately there is no definate answer of how long it will take especially at this time of year. You will need to declare you are using student finance to cover you costs when enrolling. However my advice to you if you are stressed is to contact the university's student services team and student union and they should be able to guide you on what to do. Not only that they should be able to tell your student accommodation if you are staying in halls. My advice also is to get a good student overdraft on your bank account so that you have some funds to get you through if you are struggling (though of course you need to be sensible with it). I hope that is of some use to you. Good luck x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending