The Student Room Group

Quick question about redoing lower sixth.

Hey,

I come from a private college. I don't think they have cashed in my AS grades. Can I actually redo my lower sixth? And apply for undergrad medicine in 2014 instead?
Reply 1
Yes you can, that is what I plan to do

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 2
No you can't. You'd have taken 3 years to complete A2 which most universities (but not all) don't allow under normal circumstances.
Reply 3
Okay, how would the universities know if I have taken the exams before? :|
Reply 4
Original post by Meltingice
Okay, how would the universities know if I have taken the exams before? :|

They won't immediately, but they will notice that there was 3 years between your GCSEs and A-levels and will want to know why.
Reply 5
Original post by Helenia
They won't immediately, but they will notice that there was 3 years between your GCSEs and A-levels and will want to know why.

Okay. But will they know I've taken the exams before? Or does edexcel know I'm retaking it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Okay. But will they know I've taken the exams before? Or does edexcel know I'm retaking it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Your exam board will obviously know as you will have done the exams with them previously. I am not completely sure if the university will know exactly which exams you took when, but there will be no hiding the fact it took 3 years to do what most people do in 2.
Reply 7

Posted from TSR Mobile

The exam board will know.

The reason your asking, I assume is because you want to try and cheat the system. It won't work, they will find out eventually.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending