The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Re: Double Room!

Hi,

I am a French girl of 23, going to do a Master in Creative Writing at Kingston University.

Is your room still available? If so, can I come and visit tomorrow (I just have an appointment from 4 to 7pm)?

[Mod edit: don't post personal contact details, please use the Private Message system]

Please let me know,

Thanks!

Marouchka

Original post by Gracie_liv
Hello!

I am soon to be going into my third year, however, due to personal reasons have had to move back home. I therefore am looking for someone to take over my room.

The double room, is in a lovely house in the Kingston/Surbiton area and is 5/10mins walk from both Knights Park and Penrhyn Road Campus'.

You would be sharing with 3 third year girls, and due to landlords request, the position must be filled by a female.

The house has a small patio area, its own drive for parking as well as an open plan eating/kitchen area, 2 separate toilets and a bathroom with shower.

The house is unfurnished, but, you would really only need to furnish your own room, since the girls have furnished the rest of the house

The rent will be £430 a month, without bills.

I am looking to find someone to move in immediately. So don't delay to ask questions! :smile:

Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending